BlueWriter

Joined June 18th, 2017
Youtube & Netflix? Yes.
Biggest foodie to walk earth <3
Take your time with living :)

A KDRAMA ADDICT
who would bake me a sweet potato?...

NEW SERIES STARTING ON 06/15/20

WARRRRRRRRRRRR

3
RedWriter
I accept your resignation.
Tell 'em, Burr, bye.
1 minute ago   |   Flag Flagged
  • RedWriter

This is the room where it happens, you disparage my legacy in front of a crowd, I cant have that, I'm makin' Hamilton proud. The World Was Wide Enough for you and me, but not when we look at what exactly is a legacy.
    1 minute ago   |   Flag Flagged
  • BlueWriter

I SURRENDER.....
    ;)
    2 minutes ago   |   Flag Flagged   |  Delete
  • RedWriter

We started at the very same time, how to account for my rise to the top, man I am none stop. I practiced the fandom practically perfected it. I've seen injustice in the world and I have corrected it. I go and propose my own historical fiction- and every proclamation guarantees free ammunition for my enemies.
    3 minutes ago   |   Flag Flagged
  • BlueWriter

You need your right and man back, I know your trying blow us all away, but bringing in the guns and ships wont help everything, and as helpless as it may seem, if we pour another brew, son, we could raise a couple more to the revolution, though tomorrow there will be more of us, there will be more WORK! for the rest of us, and with the Schuyler sisters, so not to sound rude, but I hope that you Burn.
    3 minutes ago   |   Flag Flagged   |  Delete
  • RedWriter

Fine! This will be the story of tonight! Get ready to go down for the count, this torrent is non-stop.
    5 minutes ago   |   Flag Flagged
  • RedWriter

I'm not throwing away my shot, or waiting for it, but I won't make you go through suffering too terrible to name. You might seem helpless, but hey hey hey hey, the skies teh limit and I need a right hand man so it needs amendments- duels are dumb and immature, so lets put an end to it, sir.
    8 minutes ago   |   Flag Flagged
  • BlueWriter

AY YO YO YO YO YO!
    9 minutes ago   |   Flag Flagged   |  Delete
  • RedWriter

Gr! Fine, I see what your trying to do! Ok, I challenge you to a Hamilton off. Let's see how many references we can have. Ready? Go.
    10 minutes ago   |   Flag Flagged
  • BlueWriter

BRAHH BRAHH BREE BREEE
    12 minutes ago   |   Flag Flagged   |  Delete
  • RedWriter

We are not doing this Had Had
    13 minutes ago   |   Flag Flagged
  • BlueWriter

oH YES U DOOOOOOOOO'
    13 minutes ago   |   Flag Flagged   |  Delete
  • RedWriter

Wow.
    Such, such an good cousin.
    You don't have to do that, everyone

• BlueWriter

RIGHT?!?! YOU GO~~!!

• f l o r a

Oh my
    This is every Hamilton fan’s dream..amd whoever reads this and doesn’t understand it..
    GO LISTEN TO IT.

• BlueWriter

Yes. *sips tea*

• RedWriter

Yes I agree Lin is the one who made Hamilton we are the nerds who deliver comments like these.

• BlueWriter

ALSO THIS CREDIT GOES TO LIN MANUEL MIRANDA PLS DONT TAKE THIS AS COPYRIGHT IM SRRYYYYYY