Screenshot 2018 09 18 at 8.55.42 pm

LackingASocialLife

No longer social-life-less

My goal is to reach a status of fame where I mention that I had a Write The World account and fans go on a hunt just to find the cringey teenage relics.

Until then, keep making me proud, y'all.
I will miss you.

If you gain nothing from my pieces, at least understand this:

Treat people with some fricken respect you twats.
Unless they steal your food then by all means lead the way

Hey ladies so I had another catcalling experience and this time I retaliated and it was funny as frick so you should read this if you want to know how to OWN a catcaller

11
Ok so if you've read  Day 2- Experience on a streets by me (yes 'on A streets' because I can't fricken grammar), you'd know I'm no stranger to catcalling. Not because I'm pretty, I have the physical attraction of a sack of potatoes, but because men have
Z E R O standards. And after reading ' Call Me a Feminist' by Nicholi (read ittttttttttt), I remembered that I never told you guys about this experience I had whilst I was on my beach holiday about a week ago (NOT THE SONG JUST THE DATE).

So me, my brother, his girlfriend and my parents were out. But as we were walking home to our hotel at night, my parents decided to stop and look at some stuff. So they said to my brother, his girlfriend and I to take a key and just walk home ourselves. So we did. But if you know anything about two people dating, they DAWDLE. 

SERIOUSLY MY BROTHER WAS HOLDING HER HAND AND THEY WERE WALKING SO FRICKING SLOW LIKE UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anyways
So they were walking SO slowly that I gave up and just said I'd walk ahead to "Give them some privacy" (I was just really sick of moving one meter a minute) and started to hurry forward. 

Now, for the first time in Y E A R S, I was wearing a dress. And I thought it was lovely. And by lovely I mean pretty and flattering NOT LITERAL EYE CANDY FOR SOME MIDDLE-AGED MAN TO SEE ME AND SAY "I like your little dress, beautiful"
This man would KNOW I was young and frightened (I'd already put the keys between my knuckles) Yet he SAID IT ANYWAYS >:(

So I, being tired, hungry, sick of dawdling only to walk faster and be greeted with a catcaller for being alone, was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo done with this, and every other mans crap. But this time I didn't retaliate with some essay on why that person was a douchebag. I just said( By the way you should use this it is a great catcaller repellent and it's funny af to see their reaction):

"Oh my gosh THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUUUU" Really high pitched and excitedly. "I'll let my Girlfriend know you said so!" I then proceeded to call my friend and tell her, I called her Susan instead of her real name, that was our code word to say JUST ROLL WITH IT I'M IN DANGER/NEED TO PRETEND TO CALL SOMEONE RIGHT NOW. The man just went "gIrLfRiEnD?!" and really horrifiedly hurried off. IT WAS HILARIOUS OH MY GOSHHHH.

So if you get catcalled, just remember, the one thing obnoxious catcallers hate more than being told off is probably hearing that their victim was A: In a relationship and B: In a relationship that consists of the opposite gender to what the catcaller is. Remember that and you can humiliate their tiny butts and send them to "You should've just kept your nasty mouth shut instead of catcalling me" Town

This has been "How to shut up a dumb catcaller wit ya pal Georgia"
Thankyou and Goodnight

• January 17, 2018 - 7:59am (Now Viewing)

• JadeAndSerpentine

Actually, come to think of it: My sister and I were walking down the street. Our parents were there, and yet this drunk man was yelling something as we walked by. It was sort of unintelligible but my sister and I think he was yelling "girls on the street!" over and over again. But the cat was right there so we quickly drove away.

• LackingASocialLife

Thank you all XD I love hearing your opinions and stories. Glytch, I don't think it's strange if you want to know what it's like... Just know it's not fun. I used to wish it happened to me, because I thought if I wasn't being catcalled I wasn't normal or pretty. But now that it does, I understand how frightening it is. This situation wasn't much of a problem, just irritating, but for examples like when a drunk man tried to grab me by the wrist at 11 years old, it was more concerning. Also, I completely relate to being a nerdy human being inside and out...

• JadeAndSerpentine

@Glytch Montoya: Well, probably it is a little odd, but sometimes I wish the same thing. But I actually have to be careful because I am a smaller-than-average girl in case it gets violent (I do martial arts but I don't look like I do). Also, on the news, there was this man who dressed up as a girl and went on the streets of some Middle Eastern country and got to experience it all... Hope I didn't give you any ideas...

• Kahasai

I applaud you.

• Lee Fudge

Well done, madame.

• Glytch Montoya

Is it weird that I wish I had the capability of having that problem?

This is what I get for being a nerdy male human (?) on the inside and outside.

...ANNNNNYWAAAAAAY, great job handling that situation!

• JadeAndSerpentine

@LackingASocialLife I am totally doing this!

Also I haven't had any boy confrontations, but there was a really annoying girl in a camp I went to who insisted on getting everyone's number. I could have easily avoided it (plus, I didn't even have a phone), but I wanted to have some fun so I gave her the Kars4Kids phone number (they sing the number in a tune, too). I hope she called it.

• LackingASocialLife

Oh my gosh yessss xD

• Dani A. Remlap

That's amazing. I sometimes use a rejection hotline.
    (605–475–6968)
    (646) 926-6614
    212-479-7990

• LackingASocialLife

Haha genius Dani! In Australia, there is a reading a writing hotline that most Australians know off by heart because the person sings the phone number in a tune (13 double 0 6 tripple fiiiiive 0 6) So when my friend was being repeatedly asked for her number, she wrote that down (1300655506) and said "I'd prefer if you called me instead of text"
    Needless to say that guy must've been relatively surprised when he called the number...

• Dani A. Remlap

My friends think nothing of grabbing me and being like "hey babe there you are" and I do the same. Like I'm not bothered by "hey you're really pretty" from a guy. But repeatedly asking for my number and such and getting angry when I don't relinquish it? That bothers me.
    WHAT I DID LAST TIME BOYS WOULDN'T LEAVE ME ALONE
    Dude: Can I get your number (this is the fifth time he's asked and been told no)
    Me: *Texting my friend to come get me* No. I don't have a phone.

• LackingASocialLife

BECAUSE THEY HAVE A PROBLEMMMMMMM- also good quick thinking :D

• Unapologetic Regret

I am screaming — I went on a trip to Lakes Entrance a couple weeks ago with my friend, and this CREEP started intensely flirting with her, so I pretended to be her girlfriend. THIS IS INSANE, WHY ARE PEOPLE SO GROSS??

• LackingASocialLife

Thankyou guys!!!

• Faith Camp

OH MY GOD I'M LAUGHING SO HARD. WHAT HE DID WAS AWFUL BUT I LOVE UR WRITING STYLE STAY YOU MY PAL

• Bellbell0307

Ha!

• Kaitlyn ❄

OMG THIS IS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LackingASocialLife

Ikr Bell Bell xDDDD Oh my gosh I was nearly crying of laughter when I was telling my friend who'd I'd "susan" Called about it.

• LackingASocialLife

No problem! I love that you loved it :D I couldn't agree more about how disgusting and disgraceful it is that someone so old would do such a thing... but thankyou!!!

• Bellbell0307

LOL!

• CreativeAngel

Oops sorry for posting it twice my phone glitches out

• CreativeAngel

That is so hilarious of how your reacted but it’s sad how such old people don’t have any brain cells after growing up for so long. Like you don’t go to young girls and say that stuff and most likely he was married as well so yeah. But great job handling the situation.

• CreativeAngel