CreativeAngel

I love writing. Writing can express feelings in many different ways. We can share what we wish without speaking.
Also go follow Camlily she’s amazing!! <3

Practice makes Perfect.
If you aren't a good writer now, practice and you will be.
Mistakes will come and go but don't dwell on them too much.

Cam the Angel

5
    A girl laughs all day long. It's infectious, I can't stop laughing. She smiles while doing boring work and writing essays. Everyone else smiles. She walks into the school and it is blessed with heavenly light. The spotlight is on her as she walks through the hallways. She has hidden wings majestic and invisibly clear. She is immune to hate and spread the love <3. You can't ask for a more smart or better or perfect or nice or heavenly or grateful or happy best friend. My first breath will (or should have) be your name and my last breath will end with your name. I can't explain how much you mean to me. You are clearly amazing and an Angel. (You could definitely tell by just looking at Cam). Your head shines with your long brown perfect hair that is also hiding the halo of your angelic personality. Your knowledge is unbelievable and i can't believe we're friends. i don't know what i did to deserve a bestie like you but i'm not complaining. Your life shall be long and happy. Don't change what you are and don't listen to mean or rude people. (Though i don't know who that would be). You will stay in my heart from the first to last. Love is your perfect name <3

• CreativeAngel

Thank you!

• FairNoble

This is so beautiful!

• CreativeAngel

AND THANKS EVERYONE!!

• CreativeAngel

NO YOUR WINNING CAM

• camlily

AHHHH YOU ARE TOO KIND you're definitely winning WWIII

• Kaitlyn ❄

This is so much fun. You guys are so cool! I like people who can smile to essays! I do the same thing and everyone thinks I'm really odd.

• Bellbell0307

WWIII Has begun and I'm on both sides of peace!