CreativeAngel

I love writing. Writing can express feelings in many different ways. We can share what we wish without speaking.
Writing is.. Creative. It allows imagination.
Express yourself however you can..

Also go follow Camlily she’s amazing!! <3

Practice makes Perfect.
If you aren't a good writer now, practice and you will be.
Mistakes will come and go but don't dwell on them too much.

Boredom Saved

3
Sitting there doing boring essays. Writing and writing till my hand falls off. Typing and typing till the computer breaks. Thinking and thinking till all my brain cells are gone. Looking for clues, hints, suggestions, anything to help. I feel exhausted. Ready to sleep. Take a quick nap. Ready to accept failure. I feel done and everyone is working hard. Eyes focused on the paper, the screen, the pencil. I was ready to pass out or black out from essays. That's when this amazing child fixed everything. I'm bored and bored. She talks with me. I enjoy it a lot. The best thing ever. My hands instantly mend. I'm ready to finish writing. My computer is fixed. Ready to type again. My brain cells have reformed a trillion times better. All because i found the perfect, amazingly, smart, beautiful, heavenly, bestest of friends. Her eyes heal my brain cells. Her words create new hands and knowledge. Cam is the best person ever. She is so grateful for everything. She can fix any boredom. Lights up a room by simply walking into it. Her face brightens up and her eyes sparkle seeing her friends. She is really smart too. I can write and type and think about essays again. As long as she's there to laugh. I can sit there and listen to mathematical lectures by boring teachers. As long as she's smiling. My heart can never break completely since her place is reserved. My heart and life is with her till my last breath. She's the best at everything. It's not that she can everything. It's that she can do anything better than everyone (in my opinion). If she is not in a room, my boredom lasts the day waiting her return. Her return brings smiles to faces and laughs to mouths. Her innocence is amazing and she is the child almost every parent wishes to have. Studying silently is like watching a flower bloom. My boredom has been cured, thanks to Cam. <3
Follow Camlily for heavenly amazing writing peeps!! <3

• CreativeAngel

same girl <<33

• camlily

AHHHHHHHHH THIS IS TOO KIND OF YOU ILYSSMMMM

• CreativeAngel

I think she may have descended from Heaven and is still an Angel

• CreativeAngel

spreading the lovvee <3

• Bellbell0307

Have you read, YO! I have spread the Camlily. lol