CreativeAngel

I love writing. Writing can express feelings in many different ways. We can share what we wish without speaking.
Writing is.. Creative. It allows imagination.
Express yourself however you can..

Also go follow Camlily she’s amazing!! <3

Practice makes Perfect.
If you aren't a good writer now, practice and you will be.
Mistakes will come and go but don't dwell on them too much.

Camlily (Cam my Bestie)

4
I love you and you're the best friend a person could ever ask for. You are soooooooo smart even though you constantly annoy some people (not me) by saying you're not smart. You always complete everything on time and i love how you are even willing to do extra work even though we say don't do it. I hope that we will stay great friends throughout the years even until we become adults. You mean a lot to me and i always enjoy talking to you. We have many classes together and i love how in science class we name everything. Sir John, Wittle William, Bendy Bessie, all that stuff. You're so innocent too sometimes it's funny. You seem to know everything apparently and i'm starting to suspect that you hide computers and dictionaries in your brain. You have really pretty soft hair and i love how your eyes always sparkle up. Adorable. I am telling you right now that it is IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to hate you. IMPOSSIBLE. You are truly amazing and sometimes savage especially if we're playing catch or something in Science and you just randomly snatch the ball. Pure innocence right there. Anyways, i wish you a happy, amazing, uplifting, perfecto, beautiful, wise, smart life. I am soo lucky we got to be friends and anyone else who knows you is also extremely lucky. You aren't over-confident and i like that. You definitely are very smart and i love your personality. So, i wrote this paragraph to you and there's much more i could say but just know that you have a special place in my heart and it will always be reserved to you. Love ya <<33!
EVERYONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO FOLLOW THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME WRITER CAMLILY!! :D

• CreativeAngel

Yup this amazing girl has definitely descended from Heaven. Respect the Angel Cam! <3

• Kaitlyn ❄

OMG CAMLILY, I LOVE YOUR WRITING SO MUCH!

• Kaitlyn ❄

• CreativeAngel

oh and part 2 is out called Boredom Saved

• CreativeAngel

it is kind of YOU for being so nice

• CreativeAngel

correction cam

• CreativeAngel

Kind of you*

• camlily

i'm actually crying right now this is so kind of you <3

• Bellbell0307

I HAVE SPREAD THE CAMLILY!

• Bellbell0307

OK!

• CreativeAngel

SPREAD THE CAMLILY <3

• CreativeAngel

THANK YOU BELLBELL0307!!! <3

• CreativeAngel

YOU ARE LITERALLY GRATEFUL FOR EVERYTHING AND EVEN HAPPY ON THE SMALLEST THINGS IN LIFE

• CreativeAngel

GIRL YOU ARE AMAZINGLY PERFECTO

• CreativeAngel

YES I DID HAVE TO DO THIS

• camlily

YOU DID NOT HAVE TO DO THIS

• camlily

OMYGOSH

• Bellbell0307

I AM FOLLOWING HER! THIS IS SO SWEET!