CreativeAngel

I love writing. Writing can express feelings in many different ways. We can share what we wish without speaking.
Also go follow Camlily she’s amazing!! <3

Practice makes Perfect.
If you aren't a good writer now, practice and you will be.
Mistakes will come and go but don't dwell on them too much.

Thunder Before Clouds - Chapter 4

2
I woke up with Raven sitting on my bed. He asked if i was good and i said sure. He told me that dinner was in he Dining Hall in fifteen minutes so i should get ready. Then he left me to attend the others. Everyone was wrapping up whatever they were doing. Putting away weapons, changing into clothes from battle armor, but one girl, long blonde hair with gray stormy eyes sat quietly reading a book. I decided to ask her some questions since she would least likely slap me. I went up to her and said hi. She replied back closing her book. I said "sorry to bother you but i had a few questions". She told me to sit down and ask. I sat next to her on her bed and she seemed frightened because she moved away from me. I told her while laughing a little, "I'm not gonna hurt you it's fine". She glared at me as my laughter scarily died and i knew that i should never mess with shy girls. I asked her about what Annie was asking me in my blackout session and told her about my dreams. The girl, Crystal, said "Well. Annie has been here longer than everyone at camp, yet, she hasn't gone on a quest. You would have to consult the Foreteller and Majest says she's too young and excited to let her go. Majest is like her second mother so she doesn't disobey her. Now based off your dreams and her questions, i can conclude that something has been stolen from Water and Death and since Sky, Water, and Death are brothers they would blame each other getting a pretty bad three-way war which the Battle element probably likes but since elements can't steal directly from each other based off whatever ancient laws, then one of the Battle kids could've stolen the items, but i doubt that since Sky is the leader of the brothers, he sent off a bunch of other elements to go look for the stolen items and an element caught the items and then didn't give them back because he was being whispered to most likely by the Elemental Mother who sent her evil Titans and Giants to cut up their father, Elemental Father. In conclusion, you are probably gonna be sent on a quest since Majest suspects that you are Thunder's child and then that would affect the war about to begin because Sky would use you as a defensive play and taking that risk he would've broke an ancient law in which Water, Sky, and Death are not allowed to have elemental children because of the insane amount of strength and power. The cabins are just here because it needs to be honorary." I said, "Oh wow that's a lot of information". "Yea i know but that's what i can conclude so far". I thanked Crystal and told her she would definitely get determined tonight. I just knew it in my heart. Then i left to head to the dining hall. Crystal seemed a little strange to me. I thought she was Wisdom's daughter but she could have been Beauty's for all i knew. I headed toward the Dining Hall and sat down with the rest of my cabin. I was sitting next to Raven and he was asking me how i liked the camp so far. It wasn't bad but it wasn't really good. Just like all the schools I've gone to. Invisible servants were serving food and i could feel them breeze by as they put down platters of food. Actually they were empty as well as the glasses. Raven told me to tap the plate or glass and say what i want. I tapped the plate and asked for cheese pizza. Rainbow smoke curled off the plate and pizza appeared. "Sweet". I was about to start digging in when i saw everyone getting up and scraping part of there food into the fire at the center of the Dining Hall. Raven whispered to me "Take part of your food and scrape it into the fire". "Why?" i asked. "The Elements are given there offerings so they don't fade away. They can't die but they can disappear and be forgotten like a lot of minor elements are. Also you don't want to offend them so just do it for your immortal parent (Elements are just like the Greek/Roman Gods (Percy Jackson Series)). I followed everyone else to the fire and scraped part of my pizza in. Then we all sat back down with our cabinmates as the seashell blew (A conch horn but looks like a seashell). Majest welcomed us all and announced that the Death Run games would start tomorrow. I wondered what that was and decided to ask Crystal. We went back towards our cabins to get some sleep for the night but with sleep came even more dreams. This time my dream started off with the same arguing between the elements. They called each other a bunch of names as the air turned cold and tsunamis started happening in the world below the place. Clouds were moving really fast and the air was filled with sounds of thunder while lightning struck down every tree and home in its path. I didn't believe it was real when suddenly the dream changed into a distorted face of a man. I lost my words as the thing bellowed in its ancient voice. "Yes young childment. I await for you down in these depths of this pit. I sense you soon will come here although it will be with someone you don't talk with right now. Come child, the cold air wants to swarm you like bees, the pits lusting for your blood, bring the boy with you to awaken me. I WILL AWAKE." I woke up shivering with cold feelings while i had a large blanket over me. I told myself it was just a dream it doesn't mean anything and went back to sleep.
Sorry everyone i didn't know how to continue the story so i just stopped. ENJOY THOUGH!!
I took a long time to send this out so please tell me in the comments how to continue the story cuz i'm almost out of ideas.

• CreativeAngel

Ok thanks! I like that idea.

• Aussie23

Hmm, well maybe her and Raven would go on a quest and during it they run into the pit, or the elements come down, I don't know the story well enough yet.