camlily

hi there

what up fam I’m back from like a four month break
most of my pieces are really personal so yeah I’m sorry if you read any of them
been here since 2017 with my besties FairNoble and CreativeAngel <3
just a girl trying to get rid of writers block
I hope that you have an absolutely splindiferous day! :)
If y'all want me to check out a piece or peer review it, let me know in the comments of one of my pieces and I'll do my best to get it done

Don't forget to leave a

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┏╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┃┃╱╱╱┳╱┓┳╭┫┳┓
▉━╯┗━╮╱┃╱┃┣┻╮┣╱
▉┈┈┈┈┃╱┻┛┛┻╱┻┻┛
▉╮┈┈┈┃╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╰━━━╯╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱

- courtesy of SamG95 (im actually not sure if he's on here anymore but... he made this)

snapchat: cam_lily119
instagram: camryn_woods11

To: CreativeAngel, My Best Friend

3
Hiiiiiiiii CreativeAngel- your name says it all.  You're one of the the most creative people I know, and all of your pieces are AMAZING and so fun to read.  You're sooo good at poems and stories and everything to do with words.  I would say you're like Fezzik ;) with your AMAZING rhyming skillz but you're like 1,000,000,000,0000,00000000 times smarter than him (sidenote: EVERYONE GO FOLLOW CREATIVEANGEL BECAUSE YOU ARE SERIOUSLY MISSING OUT IF YOU'RE NOT).  You're an angel, too- you're so kind and giving and selfless. I actually think that you are from heaven... when I see you next I'll check for wings ;).  You have the biggest brown eyes ever and your hair is so long and beautiful. Even though we just became friends like... this year?  I feel like we've been friends for so much longer.  I'm so glad that I have you in my classes because you're so fun and happy and AWESOME!  To be honest, you completely brighten up my day and make it 100 times better.  I'm not writing this letter to "repay" you or "one-up" you- you absolutely deserve it. I'm just mad that I didn't write this before you wrote yours for me. 
You are so sweet and kind and have wayy more friends than me (tell me your secrets)... and even though you might deny it, you are SO. SMART.  And pretty and.... perfect. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise because you're perfect to me and they're wrong. I hope that we will still be friends in college and High School and when we're old in nursing homes :).  I wish you, as well, the best awesome splindiferous happy perfect life... just like your personality :D This letter doesn't do you justice. You're the bestest friend anyone could ask for. The world needs more people like you (IM BEING COMPLETELY HONEST; IM JEALOUS OF YOU ALL THE TIME). So.. yeah!!  ILY <3
<3 follow CreativeAngel because she's AMAZING <3

• Bellbell0307

I have spread the Creativeness!

• CreativeAngel

WWIII has begun and it's peaceful.

• CreativeAngel

Your turn again!

• CreativeAngel

AHH CAM TOO MUCH PRAISE.

• Kaitlyn ❄

That's so awesome! You guys are great!

• Kaitlyn ❄

That's so awesome! You guys are great!

• Kaitlyn ❄

That's so awesome! You guys are great!

• camlily

Thank you guys so much!!!! And if possible, Bellbell0307, that would be so great. I really appreciate this!!!!! <3 <3

• f l o r a

You’re so sweet to be writing about your best friendo!

• Bellbell0307

lol

• Bellbell0307

Should I spread the CreativeAngel?