Dsc 0263

AbigailSauble

Child of God
Pro-life
Photographer
Marine sister
Blogger
English Country Dancer
Dessert enthusiast
Sun-Child
Reader
Musician
Singer
Artist
ISFJ-A
Wind Chaser
Volleyball devotee
Movie quoter
Tea drinker
Airsofter
Cat lover
Youtuber

' "Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet My unfailing love for you will not be shaken, nor My covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD.' ~ Isaiah 54:10

Proud USMC sister!

FAVORITE QUOTES:

"Most people never meet their heroes;
I grew up with mine." ♥

“And the one good thing about being down here, is that we’ll save on funeral expenses.” ~ Puddleglum (The Silver Chair)

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. ~ John F. Kennedy

How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. ~ Winnie the Pooh

https://wheniwasanartist.blogspot.com/

Thank You for the Memories

0
The sky was blue. 
Sparrows chittered in the forest beyond, filling the air with music. The warm breeze carried the scent of wildflowers. Shadows danced on the grass beneath the elm tree. Sunshine lay warm on my shoulders, but I didn't notice it as I stood before a small mound of fresh dirt.
   A tear slipped down my cheek. Pictures of my kitty and I fell across my memory, filling my mind with heavy thoughts. 
Snuggled together on the couch. Her gentle purr making my smile grow wider. Sitting together in the sun, me stroking her soft, black fur.
   "I love you." I'd whisper. 

Here, in the sunshine, I gave my parting words to my dear kitty.
"Thank you for the memories."