CreativeAngel

I love writing. Writing can express feelings in many different ways. We can share what we wish without speaking.
Also go follow Camlily she’s amazing!! <3

Practice makes Perfect.
If you aren't a good writer now, practice and you will be.
Mistakes will come and go but don't dwell on them too much.

Run

3
I sit laughing with my friends but we all know. We are in trouble. The teacher has found us. She points her crooked finger at us with the long green poison nail. She croaks "Now dears, come with me quietly or i will fail you all in my class telling your parents you didn't try", while pointing her talon like finger at each of us. We five friends didn't know what to do. We looked around but everyone was busy eating lunch and chattering. We packed up and got ready to leave. Rachel's brother comes over and says "sorry teacher but we have to go to a funeral. Rachel must come with us.". "Very well then, you four come with me". She drags me by my wrist and my friends are forced to follow. Rachel stares at us with those cute blue eyes filled with sympathy for what happens. We were stopped at the doorway by Oliver, Penelope's brother. He says, "Miss, my sister and me have to go, our father is in the hospital with our closest cousin.". The teacher hesitated, "Very well then, you three come with me pushing me causing me to stumble forward. Oliver winks at me as he turns away. I had to resist the urge to smile and kept walking. We were stopped once again at the office. The secretary came out and said "Mary. This child here must leave as being suspended from the school. Come with me Hazel." while pulling Hazel away by the wrist to look stern but Hazel smiled and i knew we were no longer in trouble. I saw Oliver in the window again but he looked different. He didn't have his dark silky hair, it was coffee colored and shaggy. He followed behind us from a distance as the teacher led me and Savannah. We knew we were safe but stayed scared, secretly hoping for Oliver to hurry. Then i heard him running, his footsteps pounding against the tile floor. He came up to us and said "Oh dear, oh dear, Please let me take Savannah. This is a life or death situation that i cannot tell anyone about". The teacher said, "Very well then, hurry along". Once they were gone the teacher grabbed me by my golden blonde hair and we were reaching a classroom i had never seen before. As far as i knew, we only had rooms 1-25. When we were close enough i saw the classroom number and it said 0. I was scared and worried Oliver wouldn't make it in time. Apparently he knew exactly what to do. As soon as the teacher opened the door she was splashed in the face with water and ice cubes. She lost her grip of me and i backed away. I saw Rachel with her ruby hearts blade, Penelope with her bronze and gold sword, Hazel with a black shadow battle ax, Savannah with her emerald and diamond bow, and finally, the mischievous Oliver with his short little steel dagger, but his smile showed he had tons of chemicals hidden in his pockets. I pulled out my rainbow knife only masters could achieve as the teacher turns into a full grown grizzly bear. We fight and fight when Oliver takes out a nuclear chemical. He yells at us "RUN!" and we all start sprinting through the hallways. The grizzly bear roared and growled as it turned into a pile of dirt sitting in front of the locked classroom door of room 0.