zach23

Free Writing

0

I want to take a second and write about a time I spent with Sheyenne before we got together. I and Sheyenne went to Wilsons Creek in the mountains with a couple we are friends with; it’s actually the couple that introduced us to each other. So I and Sheyenne went to the mountains with our friends, Sheyenne and I have only known each other for two days now but it felt like I had known her all my life. Once we got to the creek me and Sheyenne decided we was going to go down stream while our buddy’s stayed up stream at the little swim hole. As we were going down stream we was talking and cracking jokes and just havening a good ole time just like if we were best friends. That day is the day I fell in love ever since that day I have been in love with Sheyenne even though it took us a little over a year from that day to actually start dating I still was in love with her. Now I wake up every morning with her on my mind, my best friend hopefully my future wife. I wrote this little writing just stating how me and Sheyenne met and how we made it to where we are today.

Zach Stollings  

• October 15, 2015 - 10:44am (Now Viewing)