This is a picture of a bvery strange anf farm

RedWriter

Writing a bio for me is hard because I am myself and I could go on and on about how I think of me but would that be correct in others eyes? So I guess the only word I can really use to describe me is Bree and let my writing do the rest.

Always, always always remember to see both sides of the story and you might just fill another book.

Driving

PROMPT: In Motion

2
There is an endless stretch of highway ahead of you, apparently deserted. This would freak you out, but it doesn't now, it doesn't, and you press your foot deeper onto the pedal until your embedded in the car floor.
Driving.
The world is a place full of people who scream their opinions, who make sure they are heard above the din, and it's nice to escape from a world tearing apart into driving. And so you drive, breathing as a song plays in the background.
Driving.
The lights pass you, shoving you into darkness and rescuing the next moment, unless the occasional fuse has broken and blinked out. The same image of white broken lines fills your vision.
Driving.
You know the world can't stop in time, but with the sky above and the road your driving down, it seems like your life is running a track that doesn't cease to make you content.
Driving.
You flip the blinker on and off because you can, you smile, turning the dial on the radio, and stopping on a channel. Listening to that song, you find that piece that you felt like you never knew.
Driving.

• BlueWriter

I apologize as well ;)
    I'm sorry for what I said, I was just trying to defend my bestie.
    And I love this piece Bree! I'm excited for when I get to drive!

• RedWriter

Thank you! And you have apologized already and I apologize for insulting you in any way as well. We just get passionate, that's all.

• AbigailSauble

I really like this piece! Since I'm a fairly new driver, I love it when there isn't any traffic around. ;) But this can also apply to my introvertedness. I love to see people, true, but it's also nice to get away from the 'din'.
    Love how you give the reader both a feel of a physical reality, and a more spiritual one.
    Keep writing! God bless. :)

And I profusely apologize for insulting you in any way whatsoever.
    Hope you have a superb day. :D