55823686 d01c 42ea 986c 9bc250e4963d

Briar Rose

Little Child
Who’ll probably last a while
Life is a challenge, a rushing river like the Nile
But let’s finish strong
And sprint through the last mile
So why not join me on this journey?
Take my hand
And we’ll run until we take flight

Stuff

The Price Of Stardom (3b)

3
The Price Of Stardom 
Chapter 3(b): Strangers in The Dark

Sabelle’s Hospital Room
1:00 AM, March 14th

Sabelle woke with a start, gasping for breath. 
Where was she?
What had happened?
Where was Tony? 
She took a quick glance at her surroundings..darkness…
Well, wasn’t that just peachy keen?
She tried to scoot upwards, but felt the same burst of pain in her stomach, just like when she’d been walking down the street…
She let out a tiny whisper of pain, wanting to cry..but couldn’t. She felt somebody’s hand on hers, and screamed.
The unidentified person jumped back, holding up their hands like they were about to surrender to the police.
A light with a faint glow clicked on, revealing the seemingly terrified person’s face. He had pale skin, watery blue eyes a pair of black framed glasses on them. He also had curly, dirty blonde hair. He gave her a shaky smile and put a finger to his lips.
Sabelle blushed at the boy. He couldn’t have been any older than her. Plus, he was kind of cute.
“I'm so sorry..I didn’t mean to startle you like that.” She giggled, wincing at the now dull pain stabbing at her stomach.
The boy signed something at her, in Sign Language. He seemed hesitant at first, but did so. Sabelle brightened, she’d learned Sign Language when she had to play the role of a deaf girl in one of her movies a few years ago. 
I’m Sabelle...and you are? She signed.
The boy tapped on his badge, revealing in tiny block letters “Oliver Manson”
“Oliver..” she said his name out loud, it rolled off her tongue like a wave on the shore.
Are you alright? He signed, I can get the get the doctor if your uncomfortable..
How do you know the doctor? She signed, a bit confused.
He’s my dad, he smiled sheepishly.
Oh, that’s cool. She felt herself blush again.
An awkward silence passed between the two, a blush rising on both of their cheeks 
I’m gonna go, let you sleep.. He signed as he picked up a few things and made his way to the door
Alright, I’ll see you later, I guess? She signed
You bet. He winked.
Sabelle knew she’d fallen for a boy she’d just met
She’d fallen hard.

• *~. Audrey .~*

Is the boy deaf? I don't even care if he is, Sabelle and Oliver need to hook up!

#cliffhangerzzz