Binary code icon 2

Glytch Montoya

I've been writing short stories and poems independently for a while now. In fact, whenever I get the chance, I work on my short stories, for which I use the word "short" VERY loosely. I'm looking forward to seeing your opinions!

Day 2 is up. Unfortunately, I wasn't.

PSI Experiments: Astral Projection

3
For the next few weeks, I, Glytch Montoya, will be conducting PSI experiments. This file will contain my data on my first experiment: astral projection. 

Before I begin, there may be some of you who don't know what astral projection is. Well, astral projection, AKA "an out-of-body experience," is when your consciousness leaves your body, able to observe your body and elsewhere while your body rests. Think of a lucid dream, except you are observing your real world. This is one of many possible paraphysical abilities one may have when they unlock their PSI potential. 

Day 1: I played pure white noise from headphones directly into my head, and I concentrated on falling asleep without actually going to sleep. I felt my entire body vibrating, and then, I got that "lead blanket" feeling. I tried to feel the psychic rope to pull me out of my body, but when that didn't work, I tried the simple point-shift method... It didn't work, and I ended up falling asleep. However, I did have an eerily realistic dream in which I actually got asked out on a date, so let's hope I've accidentally developed the power of predictions rather than astral projection! 

Day 2: Failure, failure, failure. Not only did I fall asleep, but I don't even remember the dream I had... I need to get more in tune with my PSI before I try this again... But I can't have any doubts. It will happen. 

• Bellbell0307

Sure. Thanks!

• Glytch Montoya

Okay, I'm gonna answer these in the most recent update of this, which was posted TODAY, so please check there in a few minutes. (You know, if you want to).

• Bellbell0307

What's the astral project? What does PSI stand for? Stuff like that.

• Glytch Montoya

About what? (Just for convenience, could you please answer this one in the most recent update of this?)

• Bellbell0307

Ok. Thanks? I'm still confused!

• Glytch Montoya

It sounds real because it is.

• Bellbell0307

Is this something in your life or is it fiction? It sounds so real.

• Bellbell0307

I don't get the plot. That what I didn't get.

• -Foxmillionaire-

Wow creepy :) I often have lucid dreams so I can kinda relate

• Glytch Montoya

What is what, specifically? The question "What is this" is a rather vague one.

• Bellbell0307

I'm confused.

• Bellbell0307

What is this?