This is a picture of a bvery strange anf farm

RedWriter

Writing a bio for me is hard because I am myself and I could go on and on about how I think of me but would that be correct in others eyes? So I guess the only word I can really use to describe me is Bree and let my writing do the rest.

Just came off the top of my head.

Unfair

4
"You know what you are?" he asked, teetering on the end of the fence post, his shiny dress shoes dangerously close to my head as I leaned against the yellow painted barrier.
I sighed. "Tell me."
"Awkward."
"Gee, I never would have guessed."
He bent down and cupped my chin with his hands, somehow managing to stay on the fence. A fact of which taunted me seeing as I couldn't even stay up where he was for a moment. Gravity works in strange ways. Pushing up the corners of my mouth into a smile, his dark hair fanned in front of my face and blocked my view of the undisturbed seaside. Green and white foam fingers stretching themselves out on the beach, the dark blue a horizon in itself, something that didn't seem to change on normal days, but who's presence made all the difference. That was, until it was blocked by my friend's stupidly long hair. "You're a boy," I said sourly, trying to bat it away yet not wanting to make him lose his balance. "You're not suppose to have long hair."
"That's stereotypical. Also invalid since you're bald. You feel envious of everyone's long hair so you're trying to turn me into you."
"I'm not bald."
"Then why do people always mistake you for Mr. Clean?"
"Because you told them to call me that."
"Paid them, actually."
"I'm starting to doubt the sincerity of our friendship."
"Awww, it was just for a laugh silly. Don't be mad about it," he said, and then perfectly (somehow!) flipped off the fence in khakis and a blazer.
"The universe is unfair," I lamented.
"I know!" he sighed unnecessarily, his crystalline blue eyes full of dramatized sorrow. "Why could I not be blessed with the ability to sing?"
I looked my friend up and down. His thin white T-shirt was a poor excuse for it's line of work, which was to cover him and not show off his toned muscles and abs. His cheek bones looked like razors whenever he was angry, though he wasn't often- if he was that would mean he was Loki's half-brother. I had seen him dance and he truly cut the floor apart with his moves (I know since a girl who was watching him fainted- on me). The mind I knew he had was the one that might not have gotten all A's, but sure had gotten him extra credit and friends (it was a wonder he chose to hand out with me the most if at all). The expensive phone poked out of his pocket and the ability to rock dress shoes in jeans spoke for itself.
"So, so unfair," I agreed.

Do you think I should add More?

• AbigailSauble

I was intrigued by their relationship in the beginning. Yes, please continue. :D

• RedWriter

Lol, thanks guys, I'll see what I can do.

• Dani A. Remlap

YES OH MY LORD PLEASE CONTINUE THIS

• Kaitlyn ❄

More Loki definitely. Jk