camlily

hi there

what up fam I’m back from like a four month break
most of my pieces are really personal so yeah I’m sorry if you read any of them
been here since 2017 with my besties FairNoble and CreativeAngel <3
just a girl trying to get rid of writers block
I hope that you have an absolutely splindiferous day! :)
If y'all want me to check out a piece or peer review it, let me know in the comments of one of my pieces and I'll do my best to get it done

Don't forget to leave a

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┏╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┃┃╱╱╱┳╱┓┳╭┫┳┓
▉━╯┗━╮╱┃╱┃┣┻╮┣╱
▉┈┈┈┈┃╱┻┛┛┻╱┻┻┛
▉╮┈┈┈┃╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╰━━━╯╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱

- courtesy of SamG95 (im actually not sure if he's on here anymore but... he made this)

snapchat: cam_lily119
instagram: camryn_woods11

Best Friends Forever

PROMPT: Signing Off

6
Dear BFF,
    Remember more than 12 years ago, when we met at the library at only 6 months old?  Since we've been friends for this long, I thought that we would be able to stay together for the rest of our lives.  But things have changed. Things have... gotten in the way.
  We used to celebrate every New Year's Eve together at my house.  My mom would hang a bag of confetti on the ceiling, which we would pull down when the new year began.  But you've recently been going to your relatives' house instead, and I'm stuck at home by myself listening to my parents singing "We Will Rock You" with their friends. 
    After preschool, it was hard to stay friends.  You and I went to different elementary schools, which led us to have nothing in common. I never shared secrets with you- the dirty ones, about crushes and gossipy things. It seemed like our parents were the only ones trying to keep us together.  But here we are now, 13 years old, and somehow we still have sleepovers at each other's houses every once in a while. 
   I hate your new friends at your school.  They seem like the popular type, and I know you aren't like that. I don't want you to change. Which is kind of hypocritical, because I know that I've changed over the years- without you there.  
   I can feel us growing more and more distant from each other.  We never know what to talk about; it's a relief when your little brother crashes our sleepovers and provides a distraction from the awkward silences.  We are trying, though.  But sometimes trying isn't enough.

Whatever happens in 2018, I hope that we can get through it still holding hands. You make me laugh the hardest, act the silliest. To Lilly, from Camryn <3

Sentimental, but true.

20 minutes 'till 2018!  Happy New Year :)

• Kaitlyn ❄

:D Awesome! That's so cool.

• camlily

Nice connection!! My middle name is actually lily (which is a coincidence since her name is also Lilly) and my nickname is cam :)
    I was wondering if anyone was going to notice that…

• Kaitlyn ❄

Lilly and Camryn is that where you got your username from?