Db3f404b 23d0 4bb8 a89e c21e556b689b

Lee Fudge

Nice!

Self Proclaimed Anime And Manga Expert

Any feedback is great.

Journal of a (_____): Chapter Four

2
Journal of a High School Student.

10/13/98 - The boys in my class think this is a diary. I tell them it’s a journal, but they think it’s another word for diary. I don’t know what to do.

10/14/98 - Dad was talking about a case he was the attorney for a couple of days ago. Apparently, her name is Kelley Frederick, and she was sued for assault. She was put into someone’s custody. My dad said their logo is a coat of arms. I thought they stopped using those...

10/16/98 - A man with a coat of arms on his sleeve was our substitute teacher today. He will be here all week apparently. He never mentioned his name though...

10/18/98 - The man gave me a gun, pointed at one of my bullies, nodded then left. He can’t possibly want me to kill him does he? I’m afraid I think he does.

10/20/98 - I got note in my locker, it said it was from a girl, but it I knew it was from my main tormentor Colin. Maybe I will what that man says.

10/22/98 - I’m not goin to do it. I mean what they possibly do?

The next day, the Student got saw a photo in his locker. It was of a girl he liked, being put in a car. On the back it said,’This is what we can do,’.

10/23/98 - I’m still not doing it. She didn’t like me back so what’s the point? This is the best choice.

A final not was put into the student’s locker. It read,’You chose poorly.’

10/24/98 - The sub was gone today. He probably left those notes with the coat of arms on them. They think they can scare me? What can they do?

10/25/98 - I MADE A TERIBLE MISTAKE! THEY GOT ARMED MEN EVERYWHERE OUTSIDE! TO ANYONE WHO FINDS THIS JOURNAL, THE GROUP CALLS THEMSELVES THE ORDER OF TH- 

The rest of the page was ripped out, and splattered with blood.