Peer Review by Bellbell0307 (United States of America)()

Journal of a (_____): Chapter Two

By: Lee Fudge

Journal of an Orphan 

9/25/98 - I got this journal in the gift exchange. It’s one of the only nice things we get here, since it’s donators kept pestering the headmistress about to. It came with a pen! All those writing lessons from Ms. Barnes are finally gonna pay off.

9/26/98 - Jamie is rather rude to me. She won’t stop chasing me around the halls, and she always steals my toys. Why would she pick me though? It seems like she’s singling me out. I hope she stops.

9/27/98 - Jamie through a plate at my head, it made me headmaster smacked her on the head, it left a mark. I don’t think she should be punished like that. I am going to talk to Jamie.

9/28/98 - I think me and Jamie are friends now. We got in this orphanage under the same circumstances, our parents were killed in a gunfight. We think they killed each other, but that’s beside the point.

9/29/98 - A man with a strange....coat of arms I think it’s called, came into today. He...he killed the headmistress, and then a bunch of scary men with guns came in and ordered us out. I found Jamie though. Thank goodness she’s safe.

On a page, someone wrote ‘Hello Orphan Boy. If you can’t read this, we certainly have a problem.’

9/30/98 - I’m going to write a response in this page, ‘Who are you?”

A reply was written that night.

’Excellent!’ It read,’Let me cut right to the chase, we have your friend.’

’What do you mean?” The organ wrote.

’Jaime, we have her. She is unharmed, and being held to the night of comfort. Now if you want to see her again, do as we say.’

’Who are you? Prove you have Jamie!’

The next response in the journal came with a photo of Jamie, holding a sign, that said ‘Proof enough for you?’ It also had the coat of arms on it.

’As for who are we are,’ The actual written response read,’We are...liberators. Now, do as we say. Remember, We’re not asking you, we are commanding you.

10/1/98 -I did what they said. That kidnapped girl has been moved. They want me to do more. I must save Jaime.

The last thing written in the journal was actually not found by the Orphan, as it was taped at middle pages. It was from Jamie. It explained why she tormented him. However, the entire middle was replaced with a coat of arms,

Any feedback is great.

" Jamie is rather rude to me. She won’t stop chasing me around the halls, and she always steals my toys. Why would she pick me though? It seems like she’s singling me out. I hope she stops. " This stuck out to me because it's bullying. Those bullies..... Not good people.

I am left with the feeling of curiosity.

How much better can your writing be? (This was meant as a compliment.)

Dude! You are amazing! Keep going. My awesome person of the day goes to you! Ha. I don't know what I'm going in my life........