A309bf37 14c0 4669 9a41 ad3a221776df

Lee Fudge

Nice!

Self Proclaimed Anime And Manga Expert

Any feedback is great.

Super Secret Spy Agency: Episode One (Part One)

0
Episode One: The Old Man in High School (Part One)

Two Secret Agents were having a meeting with their boss. The two Secret Agents were named Agent Russel and Agent Dane, and their boss was named Commander Davidson. 

“Well, sir” Agent Dane began, not knowing how to begin a conversation with the scariest man in the world,”We believe that sending Agent Johnson to the high school is...uh...a bad idea.”

The Commander stared at them for a moment, and then asked,”What’s your reasoning for that.”

“Well,” Agent Russel said,”For one thing, he is seventy-eight years old,”

”...And, Agent ?” The Commander said, not seeing the flaw in this plan.

”He has a full beard,”

”Uh-huh,”

“Okay then, let me show you this video from the school’s security cameras.”

He then pulled out a tablet, then opened a video. The video began with Agent Johnson standing in the hallway, obviously looking for something. Kid walked up to him, asked him something,led confused then left. This happened a total of seventeen times, all with different kids.

Commander Davidson, finally starting to see the huge flaw in this plan, flew out of his chair and yelled,”I want him out of their right now! I want you to get there immediately!”

”Yes sir,” They both said, running out of his office, leaving the Commander wondering how he didn’t notice flaw so9ner.