DanaG

woop woop

(Hi, I'm a lazy person who won't commit to a daily writing challenge, and you're watching Disney Channel) 20 FACTS ABOUT ME

7
I would tell you more personal information, but that would just ruin my anonymity, wouldn't it? 

1. I am a proud Hispanic (I speak Spanish). 
2. I LOVE acting. 
3. I'm top of my class, straight A's, whatever but I HATE bragging about it. 
4. I LOVE CHOCOLATE. 
5. My favorite movie is Spirited Away.
6. I also like Stranger Things :D
7. Favorite superhero is Wonder Woman, hands down. 
8. Believe in equal rights of any kind (wahoo)
9. I'm a Hufflepuff!
10. I became a published author at 13 when one of my poems placed in a local youth writing contest. It was in an anthology! 
11. I am very short. 4"11. 
12. I honestly don't know what I am going to do with my life. As long as it's cool. I'm thinking either having a writing driven or a science driven career and it's hard to choose.
13. I am the team captain of my Science Olympiad team (look it up, it's complicated).
14. My music taste is all over the place. But I will NEVER, EVER, IN A MILLION YEARS LISTEN TO COUNTRY. Unless it's that one Carrie Underwood song. Just the one. 
15. I support the environment very much. 
16. Being in a relationship would be really cool but it'll probably never happen so... 
17. I have a fan by my bed and I sleep on the right side of my bed, next to my medals. Whenever I try to position the fan, the wind knocks the medals against each other and makes this little clinking noise that I HATE and whenever I move it away from the medals, it moves away from my face and the blankets make me sweat, but then I take them off and I'm cold and UGHHHHHH. 
18. I love Christmas!!!!
19. And slam poetry. Although I'm definitely not talented enough to write one I actually am proud of. 
20. I love aliens. Obviously. 
Tell me more about the rest of you guys!!!! :)
Bonus:
21. I will only take hot showers. If it is very very sunny, I will take a cool one. Never ever cold.
22. I have Hermione Granger hair. In every sense. (In the first movie, and all of the books). A frizzy, curly, puffy, untamable mess. If you haven't read, watched, or don't like Harry Potter, think Merida from Brave. 
23. I have such a big sweet tooth.
24. I LOVE LOVE LOVE pecan pie and mac and cheese!!!! (Not together though. Ew.) 
25. Favorite authors include Rainbow Rowell, J.K. Rowling, Rick Riordan, and Lemony Snicket. 
26. I used to play guitar, but no matter how hard I tried, I always sucked at it, so I decided that I am NOT musically inclined. Although I kind of can sing. Just never loud enough. 
27. My ELA teacher recommended this site to me. Best. Site. Ever. 

2

• DanaG

Thank you!

• LyraLynne

OMG we have so much in common. I do Science Olympiad too! I've never met anyone outside my team who does science olympiad! I too have Hermione Granger hair, but like Emma Watson, I've learned how to control it. Mac and Cheese is the bomb, J.K. Rowling is the writing goddess, cold showers are insufferable, that one Carrie Underwood song is the only one I'll listen to, Christmas is the best. I too am top of my class but I hate showing off, and I really hate it when people make a big deal out of it, and my ELA teacher actually kind of forced me to post one of my papers on here as part of my grade, but I didn't want to leave! I love your writing by the way, and would love to read more. :)

• -Foxmillionaire-

1: Yo tambien, estoy bueno leyendo español, pero estoy mal hablando español
    2: Who doesn't
    3: I don't think I'll ever be able to say that
    4: Can take it or leave it
    5: Have no idea what that is
    6: Never seen it
    7: Flash, Night Wing, Batman, and Spiderman (Can't choose a favorite)
    8: Not completely. There are some things that men should be allowed to do that women should not
    9: ...Okay...?
    10: Congrats! I have been published too!
    11: Was born two pounds, you can guess where that leaves me
    12: I sorta know. Something to do with art, writing, or videogames
    13: Cool!
    14: Same. I like everything but country, jazz, and bad rap
    15: My sister is obsessed with stuff like that. I do what I can
    16: Yuck! Never in a million years
    17 My sister's the same. One of these days she's gonna set her bed on fire.
    18: Agreed, it's such a warm and magical season
    19: I'm sure you are very talented!
    20: Superman's cool, he's an alien
    21: Sorry I hate showers, and baths
    22: My hair is ugly, though everyone else says they envy it
    23: I'm a pretty healthy person
    24: Yes! I am known to be the sibling who loves Mac & Cheese
    25: Jennifer A. Liesen is my favorite. The Ascendance Trilogy is awesome!
    26: I too suck at all music especially the guitar, but I'm learning to play the ocarina which doesn't require as much skill
    27: I agree, it's very easy to use

Nice list, hope you don't mind my opinions :(

• Kahasai

Yay!

• DanaG

I love postmodern jukebox!!!! I like Habits and Creep.

• Kahasai

I recognized only a few of those. =) I love Pentatonix (their Hallelujah is simply awe-inspiring). My mom used to be into Guns N'Roses and I'm slowly getting introduced to them. My friend really likes Fall Out Boy. Me . . . not so much. (Like I said before, I usually despise modern pop.) Lately, I've been in love with Postmodern Jukebox. They are a '20s swing band that redoes all those pop songs I despise into songs I love: All About That Bass (I hate the original), Creep (original: blah), Poker Face (original: augh!), and so on. I highly recommend them.

• DanaG

dodie has music that I ADORE simply because her voice is so soothing and her songs are so beautiful
    I also like Billie Eilish, The 1975 (such a good band) Lorde, The Kooks, Michael Jackson, Pentatonix, Electric Love by BORNS, Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, Guns N' Roses, ARCTIC MONKEYS (I love them so so so much), Tame Impala, Foster The People, and Sam Smith (he has a beautiful voice). And that's just from my spotify playlists.

• Kahasai

I listened to the Carrie Underwood song you mentioned . . . I believe it's not really country, just good pop (which is a rare compliment from me, I usually despise modern pop). That said, I'm not sure what defines country . . .

What do you consider as really good music? I'm always looking to expand my wide musical library :)

• Kahasai

Don't be sorry, music preferences are just as subjective as book preferences. Curious though . . . What makes you hate country?

• DanaG

All of the above. Sorry. Except "Before He Cheats" by Carrie Underwood because that's a really good song in my book.

• Kahasai

Wow, we are alike, mostly . . . curious though, why not country? What sort of country were your thinking of? Country/bluegrass, country/folk, country/pop, country/blues, country/americana (yes, I spelled that correctly), texas swing/country . . . All of the above, or specifically one subgenre of country?

• DanaG

And now I shall follow you as well.

• Hungry Hipster

Yass! A Studio Ghibli fan!!!!! Now I will follow you.

• LackingASocialLife

I'm sorry excuse my language if it bothers you but that is THE BEST. DAMN. TITLE. I cracked up idk why. I'm a Gryffindor which is confusing but I'll go with it :)

• Gunit2019876345

Hablo español también! Y me gusta tu escritorio porque te dice mucho sobre ti lo en. Perdón mi gramática porque yo necesito estudiar español más.

• AbigailSauble

I have a huge sweet tooth, too. ;) I'm learning Spanish. Hopefully I'll become fluent at it one day. :)
    Keep writing! God bless!