1. She had laughed at my funeral now it was time for her to realize her mistake.
2. It was howling at me; the fridge was howling at me. I knew I was crazy so I woke up.
3. "So in conclusion, Wendigoes can and will cannibalize all of humanity if given the chance."
4. He had sat on her porch all night. She walked out with a blanket, hot chocolate, and a marker. While her warmed up she wrote her secret on his arm. He swore to never tell and left; he took the cup and blanket with him.
5. The tree had given me protection. It sat in a dome of wood with me inside. It would do this until I died. Too bad that would be never.