Lee Fudge

Nice!

Self Proclaimed Anime And Manga Expert

Any feedback is great.

Magic Wars: Chapter One

2
Being blindfolded is very uncomfortable. Of course, James was blindfolded for a reason, he was was being escorted to the center of the Terra Labyrinth, were he would be imprisoned. The reason the guards blindfolded him was hey didn’t want him to know the way out, and James was sure they did of fake-out turns as well. 

Once they got to the center of the labyrinth, the guards took James’ blindfold off.

”Welp,”One of them said,”No way an Aquarius like you can do anything here.”

”Heh, yeah,”The other said,”No water for you to manipulate!”

James was silent then asked,”I assume I get to keep my sword?”

He assumed one of the guards nodded, however it was too dark to tell.

”It’s not like it would do you any good,”He then pulled something offf his belt, then gave it James,”Here’s a torch, you’re going to need it. Bart?”

Bart then raised his hand, and shot a flame the size of a baseball at torch, lighting it in process. They left soon afterward. 

James went in the opposite direction. He knew the reason he was sent here had some merit. He did redirect a canal with his water magic, however it was only as serious as it was because he was a member of the Fire Patrol, a group of Water Mages that put out fires in the cities of all the continents *. 

He he had no idea how far or how long he had been walking, but after awhile he heard a low rumbling behind him. It was the reason that all people in the Terra Labyrinth died, and how it actually got its name.

The rumbling came for the Labyrinth Golem.

* In sophisticated cites of course.