Kaitlyn ❄

Sixteen
PSEO student at CLC
Work at Nelson Shine Produce
ENFP/ENTP
I love farming
Luv my bestie Hadley

Wow.

Day 9 - One Sentence

3
Thor:
While Thor strives to humble himself, Loki tries to be the better man by doing all of the right things the wrong way.

• December 22, 2017 - 10:10am (Now Viewing)

• Kaitlyn ❄

I totally get you. I could go on foreverrrrrrrrrrrr

• Aravis Tarkheena

Hmmmm, Yes I am a big Avengers fan. ARS you called that correctly. I think that both Thor and Loki gain most of their value from being polar opposite brothers. You'd have to be talking about the end of Thor 2 here for Thor to be striving for humility. I don't know that anyone can clearly state all of Loki's motives in one sentence, but you took a good stab at it. I too like all the Thor movies a LOT. I just like the most of the Avengers genre in general. I should not keep going on this subject. ;)

• Kaitlyn ❄

Loki is so much cooler than Thor. I don't like the whole big guys beating things up. I prefer Thor, Thor: The Dark World, and Thor: Ragnarok to The Avengers.

• AbigailSauble

I greatly prefer Loki over Thor, but honestly . . . I'd prefer not to watch either. :P As you can tell, I'm not a big Avengers fan. @ElizabethBennet can agree with me on that. :P (In that, I'm not a big Avengers fan. She is. I'm not).