Screenshot 2018 09 18 at 8.55.42 pm

LackingASocialLife

No longer social-life-less

My goal is to reach a status of fame where I mention that I had a Write The World account and fans go on a hunt just to find the cringey teenage relics.

Until then, keep making me proud, y'all.
I will miss you.

If you gain nothing from my pieces, at least understand this:

Treat people with some fricken respect you twats.
Unless they steal your food then by all means lead the way

Day 6- 20 facts about me

5
  1. I'm a Christian.
  2. I'm asexual. Although at my young age it's hard to define, I find no arousing attraction or I'm not "turned on" by anyone- however, this doesn't mean I will not love.
  3. I have a panic disorder. It is a part of me I'm now open to share and it's something I will dwell on more in writing later on.
  4. I have social anxiety.
  5. I like to draw :)
  6. I've never been in a relationship and don't desperately seek to change that anytime soon
  7. I am a strong believer in rights for all (Sexualities, gender, races, ages, etc)
  8. I love youtube. Youtubers have changed me for the better. (IM GOING TO SEE DAN AND PHIL ON TOUR OH MY GOOOOOSH)
  9. I'm indecisive about everything. Seriously, I wondered whether or not to put this point in for a solid six minutes.
  10. I'm currently working on loving my body for what it is. I hope you love yours!
  11. The only sport I'm good at (I'm honestly dreadful at sport) is skiing. Just my luck to live in Australia...
  12. I'm 99% sure I'm adopted. (My mum is pale and freckly with blue eyes and straight, mouse brown hair and my dad has a dark olive dan, straight black hair and dark eyes. Both are rather short. Meanwhile, I'm a slightly tan girl who's taller than both of them with wavy and thick brown hair and chocolate eyes.)
  13. I hope to do something creative with my career
  14. I don't cry often. I don't think crying is weak, if anything, I find myself weird. I think the last time I cried was in April.
  15. My brain doesn't shut up. I'm always coming up with ideas or concepts for everything: Don't you think it's weird how our lives depend on and revolve around sheets of coloured plastic and cylinders made from precious metals?
  16. I love anime. Srsly you should watch some.
  17. I think suicide and mental illness need more awareness raised about them so we can help the people it harms
  18. I have mild insomnia. 
  19. I have many wonderful friends online and irl that I couldn't do without.
  20. I love all of you!!!

• December 19, 2017 - 7:07am (Now Viewing)

• LackingASocialLife

Yes!! You seem so cool- sorry about the mental struggles you have to go through though.
    My favourite anime is a tie between Totoro (Very original I know), Kyokai No Kanata (beyond the boundary- which I just found has books. I am officially freaking out) or The ancient magus bride. I haven't watched too many animes, but I love them.

• AcetheticallyPleasing

Numbers 1-10 are too much like me it's kind of scary-- I can't even add anything, you said it all.
    11- That's really sad! I'm not good at many sports either, but put a hockey stick in my hand and I will crush everyone with my skill and hype.
    12- My mum and dad always told me I was adopted but I never believed them. Because I found my birth certificate cos I'm a nosy hedgehog.
    13- Saaaaaaaaaaaaame.
    14- I cry too much because #bipolardisorder. Teach me your ways.
    15- I can't remember the last time my brain has shut up. When I'm not being philosophical or smart or anything there's still a song constantly running through.
    16- Be my best friend. What's your favorite anime?
    17- I've never agreed more. You don't know how many people I scream at during the school day because they make ignorant suicide or depression jokes.
    18- Ayyyyy,, me too!
    19- Haha, same. Mostly online friends, though ^^;
    20- Love everyone :D give everyone a taco just for being them :D

• LackingASocialLife

Lee Fudge- A tie between Beyond the Boundary and my neighbor Totoro :)

• Lee Fudge

Just out of curiosity, what is your favorite anime?

• -Foxmillionaire-

1 Me too
    5 Love it!
    8 Yeah they're pretty great
    11 I love every sport (Except for Ping Pong)
    13 Same tho things like that are hard to get into. I want to be a videogame concept artist, but that probably won't happen
    14 same, Haven't cried since I was 7th. Never felt the need to. I'm just weird I guess.
    15 I know right! It can be pretty awesome but also get really annoying

You are a very relatable person :)

• Kaitlyn ❄

It's out, it's out, it's out! Warning: mine has major Loki obsession.

• RainAndSonder

Interesting list. I started the challenge late, so I'm only on number three. Great work!

• Kaitlyn ❄

TOTALLY! THAT SOUNDS AWESOME.

• LackingASocialLife

YES JOIN THE INDECISIVE CLUB. (That should definitely be a club. We have like machines that decide what to do for us based off of the reasons for each option :D)

• Kaitlyn ❄

Dude, I cannot decide anything. You're not alone in this.