34595

Sherrian Howe

American Samoa

respect

LIFE OF DARKNESS

PROMPT: The Unknown

0
                                                                                                                                                                                            I don't know what life is like but all Iknow is that am going to live it. I hate to know that am near death and there is no cure towhat Ihave but all I know is that want to live.Everywhere I look all I see is darkness. All I want to stop is doctors telling me that they well find something to help me but they been telling my whole life. I am only fifteen years old and am so tired of doctors telling me that am going to be okay and i will never be. I will nver be. I live my hear people tell me that I have a long life a head of me Which make mad but it they're fault for knowing .I live my life acting like am not going to die in couple years and they call themselves doctors.Doctors don't know when is my expired date but I know it going to be soon because am feel weaker everyday. I would love to hear that they have found cure and that would have a life I been dreaming of. I was made to understand as tests had been taken for my organs were functioning normally. If I chose death ,the results would show organ failure as the cause of death, due to cancer. I hate when people be looking at me like am a unknown creature or I am form another planet.No one but my family know what is happen to me because I don't know what is happening to me.This is my life and it suck.