Rainbow flag 1

Kaitlyn ❄

* Feminist * Bisexual * Whovian * Besties with Emilie & Hadley * Loki * Iron Man * ENTP-T * Hermione * Draco * Music * Writing * Depression * Alopecia * Singer * Swimming * Dancing *

I want to call out to my best friends Emilie(Aussie23) and Hadley(BlueWriter). They are amazing people who have inspired me to do better in my life everyday. They have given a real purpose to my life and they have always been there for me. I could not be more grateful. I do not deserve the love that they give me.
Both of you have got me through the most difficult parts of my life and I am eternally thankful for that. Life can be a real struggle sometimes.
I also want to thank everyone on Write the World who has followed me, reviewed my work, and liked my work. I love you all and I would not be here right now without you. Keep up the amazing work.
Tom Hiddleston: Thank you for being Loki and making me smile every day.

Braving Life (Chapter Fifteen)

2
    "They're giving me weird looks," Jesse whispered at me as we walked down the hall together. I was assigned to constantly watch Jesse. Jesse was forbidden to use any kind of power and he had no place in the army. He was trying so hard but he was still continuously shunned by the other members of the PACK. Jesse still had trouble respecting Raska, getting along with the rest, and controlling his powers. Raska said that if he was caught exercising his powers, he would be thrown in prison again. That threat kept Jesse on his toes 24/7.
    "Jesse, they hate you. They hate you for being mean to me, for being a Ruiner, for being in prison, for getting out, and for a whole ton more," I sighed.
    "Like...."
    "Moral reasons."
    "I hate you."
    "Precisely."
    Jesse's jaw tightened but he remained silent. For a short period of time, that is. "They're still doing it." He glanced at me looking very weird.
    I gave a few of my friends warning glances. "They're going to give you weird looks as long as they don't trust you. You have to earn their trust. You have to be trustworthy and be strong. Stop being some weak little thing." I tightened my hands and let power flow into them. I felt like Jesse might have an outburst at this moment and I didn't want to be unprepared.
    "I wish I didn't have to follow you everywhere, Jeannie," Jesse lamented.
    "I wish I got some privacy to myself, Jesse! I wish that I had never let you out of prison. You make me furious half of the day and pester me the other half. It makes me so angry. I could have you thrown into prison with one word."
    "One?" he conflicted skeptically.
    I thought for a moment. "Three. You'd be in jail with three words out of my mouth. And probably in three minutes too. Raska doesn't like to mess around. He didn't trust my judgement about setting you free. And I hate it just as much as he does at this point."
    "Stop being such a spoilsport," Jesse grumbled. "I'm unhappy enough as it is without my girlfriend ruining my parade." I spun around and smacked him in the face. "Not my girlfriend then," he mumbled, feeling his jaw. "Did you have a change of heart? No pun intended."
    "I'm sure. Now why don't you tell me one reason that I should still love you, you idiot. I have had, yes, a change of heart. If you try to persuade me to love you ever again, I will get you thrown back in prison as soon as possible."
    "Is that how you life now? Off of threats? Did Raska promise you a lifetime of threats? I can promise you - "
    "You can promise me a half life."
    Jesse sighed. "Must you be so close minded?"
    "Must you be so self centered?" I returned.
    "No, but you are certainly much more self centered than you were when I first met you."
    "You and Raska showed me my potential. That is the only thing that I can say that you were good for. You awoke that beast that loved herself. Thank you for that one thing, Jesse. I'm very grateful. Raska grew that beast and now I am so confident it might just get you killed."
    "What did that last bit even mean?" Jesse pondered.
    "See how confident I am? I say things and I don't even think about it." I knew that the last thing I'd just said was so lame but I couldn't help myself. I had to defend myself in some way.
    "You are great with all of the responses."  
    "Don't be stupid, this is an army, not college."
    "That explains your bad grammar."
    "What bad grammar?"
    "I'm just joking."
    "It's not funny," I spat. "I studied hard at school. It was so hard for me to get my grammar and to have someone just shove that into my face, absolutely infuriates me."
    "Of course it does. I apologize." He snuck me a look. "After all, I should say sorry before I get thrown into prison or something like that."
    "Stop making me mad."
    "Right. I might get thrown in prison."
    "Stop now."
    "Bring on the handcuffs."
    "I'm serious."
    "Starve me!"
    "Quit!"
    "Oh don't stop now!!"
    "SHUT UP," Raska roared.