camlily

hi there

what up fam I’m back from like a four month break
most of my pieces are really personal so yeah I’m sorry if you read any of them
been here since 2017 with my besties FairNoble and CreativeAngel <3
just a girl trying to get rid of writers block
I hope that you have an absolutely splindiferous day! :)
If y'all want me to check out a piece or peer review it, let me know in the comments of one of my pieces and I'll do my best to get it done

Don't forget to leave a

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┏╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┃┃╱╱╱┳╱┓┳╭┫┳┓
▉━╯┗━╮╱┃╱┃┣┻╮┣╱
▉┈┈┈┈┃╱┻┛┛┻╱┻┻┛
▉╮┈┈┈┃╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╰━━━╯╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱

- courtesy of SamG95 (im actually not sure if he's on here anymore but... he made this)

snapchat: cam_lily119
instagram: camryn_woods11

The Elephant

5
In the desert, you don't usually find elephants, but when you're lost, you hallucinate. 
My leg hurt. My mind and body were both tired beyond comprehension. And I had no idea where I was. I took one more step into the grainy, yellow sand, and my leg gave out. I gasped in pain. 
I wanted to die. 
Suddenly, a huge figure caught the edge of my blurry vision. 
Slowly, with as much energy as I could muster, I turned my head towards the shape. My vision cleared and I saw the impossible- a gigantic elephant, standing in the middle of the desert. It began walking towards me, but I still couldn't move. Eventually, it came so close that its next step would have crushed me. My brain was so water-drained, so tired, that I didn't fully register when the beast's trunk reached down and carefully scooped me up. I was placed on its back, my arms and legs completely spread apart across the width of it. But I was, for once, comfortable. 
For many days and nights, the elephant carried me across the desert. Even though I wasn't being fed or given water, I could feel my stomach becoming less hungry, and my body feeling more hydrated. One day, the elephant stopped. I had regained most of my energy, and felt well enough to sit up and take a look at my surroundings. What I saw next made me gasp in awe. 
"Welcome," the elephant said, "to the gateway to heaven."
The first sentence was given to me by a friend and I made this short story out of it- that's why it might not fit in as well.

1

• CreativeAngel

But at least I got you bestie

• CreativeAngel

But at least I got you bestie

• CreativeAngel

Broken

• CreativeAngel

We’ve fallen apart

• CreativeAngel

I have a strong connection with elephants but I haven’t spoken to my ele squad in a while

• CreativeAngel

This is one of my favorite pieces as I really love this from elephants

• CreativeAngel

Yo soy un elefante y me encantan las manzanas

• CreativeAngel

omg
    Purple Eles
    My avatar in a game is a purple elephant with some other online friends. Our whole squad is the #elesquad

• camlily

Thanks!! And yeah- elephants are the best

• Mr. Colin E.

This is so good, I love elephants! Elephants rule!