Nikkie_Lubbit

I am 14 years old and in 9th grade. I have a passion for writing, photography and volleyball.

All too Far (Chapter One)

3
     "Hanna!" Brittney shouted into the phone. Brittney is my best friend. We lived in a dorm together in college and then moved into an apartment together. That was 3 years ago. Since then, we have moved into our own abodes, but our friendship is stronger than ever. 
    "What do you want Brittney?" I spit back at her.
    "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," She cautioned, not wanting me to explode in her face.
    "Ya, because of you I woke up at 2:00... in the morning," I explode.
    "Sorry, look I need you to come to my place now!" She croaks. This is starting to get serious. It sounds almost like she is hurt... but that can't be... can it?
    "What happened to you?" I respond as I pick up my house phone and dial 9-1-1.  
    "No time just come."    
    "Should I call an ambulance?" I asked, moving my finger to the 'call' button.
    "NO," She screams! I move my finger away, but I don't delete the digits. 
    "Okay fine, but this better not be a surprise party, my birthday is tomorrow remember?" I hesitantly surrender. I hang up then head to the parking garage in my building. My spot is on the top because I have The penthouse and it has a private floor on top of the garage with a helipad. When I reach the door to the outside walkway I hear a shuddering noise. I look around to find a helicopter on my helipad. What the hell? I turn to go back inside knowing that venturing farther is not a good idea. At least I'm getting bad vibes. Between me and the door to my apartment there is a giant guy. I squint at his jacket. Embroidered in olive green, The abbreviation "F.A.R." borders a crest with a bear, sword, bunny and staff.
    He crosses his arms at the sight of me as to say 'There's no turning back'. This is getting supper sketchy but before I could do any thing someone yanks my hands together and ties them with rope. I am to shocked to react. Someone then ties my feet together. Then the guy in front of me takes a bandanna from him pocket and wraps it around my head, effectively gagging me and then another one goes around my eyes and then ears. They then carry me to what I can only guess is their helicopter. I think that is the point were I fell unconscious. 

1
  • December 19, 2017 - 9:32am (Now Viewing)