Binary code icon 2

Glytch Montoya

I've been writing short stories and poems independently for a while now. In fact, whenever I get the chance, I work on my short stories, for which I use the word "short" VERY loosely. I'm looking forward to seeing your opinions!

Part 5 is UUUUUUUP! Here ya go!

Ender (5)

3
[WARNING!!!: You can probably guess what I'm about to say, but I'll say it anyway. This is the fifth installment of this story. If you haven't read the previous installments, I highly recommend that you do so during the time after you finish reading this warning and before you start reading this installment. I especially recommend doing so for this one in particular, because if you haven't read the ones before it, this one will have some spoilers. Don't spoil the story for yourself, please.] 

About two days later, fate gave him a little nudge. Ender was staring at Chief's grave, which had a banner depicting Chief's entire body, and Chief's headpiece resting on the tombstone. The word CHIEF was inscribed on the tombstone. 
    Suddenly, he heard a familiar voice. A voice he hadn't heard for a decade. 
    "Wow, this place looks amazing!" 
    Steve! 
    Ender turned around, and sure enough, he saw Steve standing near the village entrance, taking it all in. Just then, a few Endermen started going towards Steve to attack him, but before anything bad could happen to anyone, Ender ran between Steve and the Endermen, silently commanding the Endermen to stand down. 
    Of course, since Ender was now the chief, the Endermen walked away. 
    Ender turned back to look at Steve, who was silent for a while. 
    Finally, Steve said, "Ender? Is that you?" 
    Ender nodded, happy to see his old friend. Unfortunately, it also reminded him of Herobrine, who had killed Chief just two days before. 
    "You've really done a great job with this Enderman village," Steve said, "It looks grea-" 
    Steve stopped when he saw the grave. Ender followed his gaze, and he saw it too. 
    "Was that a friend of yours?" Steve asked. 
    Ender looked back at Steve, a look of painful sadness in his eyes. 
    "I'm sorry for your loss," said Steve. "What happened to him?" 
    Ender remembered how Herobrine had killed Chief. A pickaxe to the heart. (That's also how it felt to Ender emotionally.) 
    Then, a thought occurred to Ender. Steve and Herobrine are nearly identical, other than their eyes. Every time Ender looked at Steve, he would think of Herobrine. 
    Ender's expression changed from sadness to anger as he stared at Steve. 
    "What?" Steve said. "What is it? Is it something I-" 
    He stopped as it dawned on him. 
    "Herobrine. He did this, didn't he?" 
    Ender nodded. 
    Steve sighed. "I'm sorry. My brother was once a good person, before the mineshaft collapsed on him. I'm not sure how he survived, but now he's one of the most powerful beings in the world. He just won't stop causing pain and suffering. And I can't defeat him. I'm not strong enough." 
    Ender dropped his head in sorrow and shame. 
    Just then, and idea popped into Steve's head. 
    "I know! I could train you!" 
    Ender looked at Steve, genuinely curious. 
    "I know how to defeat Herobrine, but I'm not strong enough to do it. But, if I train you to do it, we might have a chance! We can work together to defeat Herobrine once and for all! What do you say?" 
    Ender thought about it for a moment. Then, with a look of determination on his face, he nodded. 
    "Alright, then," said Steve, "let's get to work." 
Part 5! This one is significantly shorter than part 4, because slightly less happens. Hope you enjoy!

• December 16, 2017 - 10:56am (Now Viewing)

• Glytch Montoya

Yes, it means.... TRAINING MONTAGE!!!

• Lee Fudge

Does this mean....TRAINING MONTAGE?!

This is getting repatative, but good work.

• Kaitlyn ❄

So much fun! I'm loving this!