Binary code icon 2

Glytch Montoya

I've been writing short stories and poems independently for a while now. In fact, whenever I get the chance, I work on my short stories, for which I use the word "short" VERY loosely. I'm looking forward to seeing your opinions!

Part 3! I am on FIRE right now!!! (But not literally. That would be bad.)

Ender (3)

4
[WARNING!!!: Alright, you know the drill. This is the third installment, yadda yadda yadda, if you haven't read the first two, go read them, blah blah blah. This gets kind of monotonous when I have to put this at the beginning of almost every single piece I do, you know?] 
{SUGGESTION: If you don't know what Eyes of Ender are, I'd highly recommend that you look it up, or a certain little joke in the middle of this one won't make much sense.} 

Ender took Steve's advice about the stone roofs. He found a nearby extreme hill and began digging, mining as much stone as he could. He also found a ton of coal and iron ore. 
    Ender returned to the Enderman "village" and replaced the wooden roofs with stone. He also used some of the spare wood to make a crafting table, which he then used to make a furnace to smelt the iron ore. (Don't ask how he knew how to do that, because even I don't know.) 

He went on with this life of his for years. As the time passed, Ender got stronger, faster, smarter, and taller. He improved the Enderman village even more, making it slightly better each day. 
    By this time, the Enderman with the splint still needed the splint, but the splint was starting to rot. Fortunately, Ender made a new splint out of iron, which would hold for way longer. 
    Ender and that Enderman grew very close. They were like family, in a very unusual sort of way. They were connected at a spiritual level. He learned that this Enderman was a sort of "tribe leader" among the Endermen, so Ender decided to call him Chief. He also learned from Chief why Endermen get enraged when a human looks them in the eye. Apparently, it's for the same reason that they don't get enraged by Ender's eyes. (Ha. Sounds like Ender Eyes!) They communicate through their eyes, sending thoughts from one Enderman to another using eye contact. Unfortunately, they can only do that with eyes that are purple, like Ender's. So, when a human with normal eyes makes eye contact with an Enderman, the Enderman can't establish a link, which makes them angry, often to the point of violence. 
    When Ender asked why a pumpkin can block that reaction, Chief's response was "What's a pumpkin?" 
Yowza! Part 3 hot off the press! 

• Lee Fudge

Oh, thanks.

• Glytch Montoya

An extreme hill is a hill that is extremely tall. It's a mountain, but not.

• Lee Fudge

Good work, but what's an extreme hill?

• Kaitlyn ❄

Awesome!

• Glytch Montoya

The most basic thing to know about Minecraft: everything is made of blocks.

Also, part 4 is going to be coming up soon...

• Kaitlyn ❄

Awesome! Like I said, I don't know a dang thing about Minecraft but I'm loving this!