Binary code icon 2

Glytch Montoya

I've been writing short stories and poems independently for a while now. In fact, whenever I get the chance, I work on my short stories, for which I use the word "short" VERY loosely. I'm looking forward to seeing your opinions!

An old/new story!!! YAY!

Ender (1)

4
[WARNING!!!: The following story takes place in a fictional world in a game known as Minecraft. If you are not familiar with that game, I would suggest either A) playing it, B) looking at the wiki page for it, C) watch some YouTuber do a video playing it, or D) ask a friend. This one should be easier to understand than Ichor's War, though.] 
{SUGGESTION!!!: If you don't know what an Enderman is, I'd suggest you stop what you're doing, open a new tab, and look it up RIGHT NOW. Otherwise, most of this story won't make much sense.} 

In the lands of Minecraft, all have heard of Endermen, the purple-eyed creatures of mystery. What they don't know is that there was once a boy who grew close enough to the Endermen to uncover their unspoken secrets. This is because this boy spent most of his life with these creatures of mystery. Here, I will tell you the story of his journey of life, death, survival, sacrifice, heroism, betrayal, and discovery. Here, I will tell you the story... 
    ...Of Ender. 

Nobody knew where he came from. Nobody knew where he belonged. All they knew was that one day, a thin little boy with black hair and purple eyes just showed up out of nowhere. He didn't know how to speak, so all attempts to question him were in vain. 
    Thus began the rumors... 
    Some believed he was a demon posing as a child to trick them... 
    Some believed he was a nameless husk possessed by the souls of the dead... 
    Some believed he was an Enderman in disguise, which made no sense, because all Endermen are three blocks tall, and this kid was one block tall. 
    No matter what they believed, all of them though he was some kind of bad omen, so he was rejected. Not sure what to do, the boy went into the woods. 
    While in the woods, he met a wounded Enderman. The Enderman didn't seem bothered by the boy's presence. Probably because of his purple eyes. He saw that the Enderman needed help, so he went to investigate. Turns out the Enderman had tripped on a chicken and broken its leg. So, the boy punched a tree to get some wood, made it into a stick, and fashioned a makeshift splint for the Enderman. The Enderman managed to stand up, meaning the splint worked. The Enderman then looked at the boy in the eye, who returned the stare. The boy showed no fear of this frightening creature of mystery. After that, the boy walked away. 
    Not too long after that, the boy ran into trouble of his own. He found himself in the dark, surrounded by zombies. 
    Just then, a miracle of karma occurred. There was a screech, a lot of moans, and the sound of rotting bones crunching, and the next thing the boy knew, all of the zombies were gone, replaced by two Endermen. 
    One of them was wearing the splint. 
    The boy knew then that he had just made some powerful friends. 
Part 1 of my new (to this site) story! I already have a lot of progress on this one, so there should be quite a few installments of this one ready to go! I hope you enjoy this story! 

• -Foxmillionaire-

I love Endermen! They are so mysterious and epic... Great idea for a story. I'll have to read the rest of the parts sometime.

• f l o r a

I love Mincraft, but I was a little disappointed because I thought this story was going to be about the book series Ender’s Game
    But you still did a good job, dude!

• Lee Fudge

Good to see someone else play minecraft. Great work!

• Glytch Montoya

Also, thanks, Katelyn!!!

• Glytch Montoya

Dude. Have you SEEN YouTube? There are people in their 20s and 30s that still play Minecraft!

...Also, thank you for reading! (At some point, I'll get around to finishing reading your stuff.).

• Kaitlyn ❄

Hey this is awesome. I don't really know Minecraft but my friends play and I looked it up :D

• No More Than Sam

nine years old, I mean

• No More Than Sam

Lol glad I'm not the only person who stills plays Minecraft over nine.