Peer Review by Kaitlyn ❄ (United States)

Things to remember :D

By: LackingASocialLife

I just want to brighten your day/night so here are some happy lil things you should remember (kudos to Kaitlyn*queue snowflake emoji* and others for sparking this idea! I just love making y'all smile.)
  1. You look GREAT. I don't care about that zit on your chin or that one piece of hair or that extra roll... you are perfectly perfect just the perfect way you are...you perfect little piece of perfection. 
  2. When you look at a photo, it is usually flipped. This is why you might think a photo looks unnatural compared to in a mirror. IT'S FINNNNNEEEE
  3. YOU *clap* DON'T *clap* NEED *clap* TO *clap* BE *clap* IN *clap* A *clap* RELATIONSHIP *clap* TO *clap* BE *clap* VALIDATED *clap* AS *clap* A *clap* PERSON
  4. ^^Seriously though, don't be down if you're a single pringle! You might be that friend who just watches everyone else love or be loved. But that's ok! No partner can make you a better human being than you already are. 
  5. EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. Looks fitter in the morning than they do at night. Our stomach expands throughout the day. It's science.
  6. You are just as important as anyone else. Never forget that.
  7. Your smile lights up a room. I just know it. Never be hesitant to flaunt that grin!
  8. YOUR EMOTIONS ARE ALWAYS VALID AND IF SOMEONE TREATS THEM LIKE THEY AREN'T, YOU. ARE. NOT. THE. PROBLEM.
  9. 478. Just remember it. Breathe innnnnnnn for four seconds, hold          it          for          seven          seconds annnnnd breathe ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut... for eight. It helps calm you- it's helped  me during a lot of panic attacks or hysterical moments
  10. Never be afraid to ask for help. Whether that's mental or physical help needed, there are people that are here for you 
  11. Your mind is amazing. It works in ways nobody else can understand. You are the best at being you. Own it.
  12. You're not unlovable, you're just not your type!
  13. YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOOK LIKE HER/HIM. IF YOU'RE HEALTHY AND HAPPY, THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS.
  14. You've got tough things in your life. You've got struggles, traumas and experiences that I won't understand. But know that it's a part of life to have hiccups. I'll always be here for you.
  15. NEVER CHOSE TO TAKE YOUR LAST BREATH. You deserve to live. Please don't go.
  16. Take care of yourself! Nothing is more important. Besides, simple things like eating a balanced meal at proper times and showering can prevent suffering from depression!
  17. Don't dumb yourself down for others. All the same, don't feel dumb if you don't think the same way someone else does.
  18. If someone can't handle you when you're in your worst state just remember you can handle you when you're at your worst state so that makes you the better person.
  19. Try to get to know that voice inside your head. They might be a bit flawed and drag you down from time to time. But nobody can help you better than you.
  20. You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO talented. I don't care what you think. There'll always be somebody you'll find who you think one-ups you, but you're better at doing things your own way!
  21. It's okay to not be okay. Always.
  22. You are capable of amazing things. Most celebrities were once just a simple person like you and I, don't underestimate yourself.
  23. WHO CARES IF THAT IS OR ISN'T POPULAR? YOU LIKE IT YOU LIKE IT NO BIG DEAL :)
  24. Music can be your best friend :D
  25. You look stunning. Never change yourself to please others.
  26. Don't let ANYONE invalidate your struggles because of your age. "YOU THINK YOU HAVE PROBLEMS? YOU'RE ONLY TWE-" nonsense. Your age doesn't give you more or less right to the freedom to feel.
  27. You are just wonderful! I'll never stop being here for you if that's what you need.  
  28. There are people out there who you mean a lot to. Including me! :D
  29. You are a great person, no matter your imperfections. Besides, what's a good character without their flaws?
  30. The chance of you even existing was a 1 in 102,685,000 chance. You're a miracle. A perfect perfect miracle.

LOVE Y'ALL, YOU'LL BE IN MY HEARTS AND PRAYERS, NO MATTER WHAT. Also, mate your hair today? It's mighty fine. 
(Sorry for any typos or confusion in this. I did the first important things that came to my head.
~Your internet frand, 
Georgia

I love all of them. They resonate with me so much. You are so amazing for writing this piece. I've never seen anyone else do something like this and it is absolutely brilliant. Great work and thank you for making me feel good about myself.

I love you! And not in a weird way or anything but in the thank you so much you are so awesome! This is so good. I haven't been having the greatest time lately but you have brightened up my day in a way even I can hardly comprehend. It is shocking how amazing these pieces can be for one's self esteem.

Normally I would ask what inspired this piece but I guess you've already answered that question for us all. LOL How about will you please continue to write pieces like this that inspire and uplift people?

I hope lots of people read this. Even if they don't comment or anything, I know how uplifting it is and I think you deserve a few likes for making my day so much better than it was when I first woke up. Thank you so much for improving it!