LackingASocialLife

No longer social-life-less

My goal is to reach a status of fame where I mention that I had a Write The World account and fans go on a hunt just to find the cringey teenage relics.

Until then, keep making me proud, y'all.
I will miss you.

If you gain nothing from my pieces, at least understand this:

Treat people with some fricken respect you twats.
Unless they steal your food then by all means lead the way

Words I created :D

PROMPT: Fernweh

4
Terrorepax.
Tear-roar-ray-pax

Combination of the Latin words Terrore meaning panic and Pax meaning peace.
It's basically the indifferent yet worried sensation you get when you're procrastinating or you've come to accept a horrible fate
"He glanced at his unfinished assignment across the room as he rolled over, just the sight of the paper made him fall into a state of terrorepax."
"The man balled his fist, holding the girl up by her shirt, a knife in his hand. Terrorapax swept over her, she gazed uninterested into the distance. 
'Go on. Kill me.' She said without remorse for herself."

Tetemima 
Teh-tea-mime-ah

Combination of the French word tête meaning head and the Latin word mima meaning actresses.
The creation how a conversation will go or a scenario in your head.
"She looked at her toes, her face flushed read. The conversation wasn't like the tetemima she had anticipated."

Perbucius
Per-boo-she-us

Combination of three Latin words- Perdita, Nescius, and Fabula 
Perdita meaning lost, Nescius meaning unconscious and Fabula meaning story.
When you forget a dream that when you'd first woken up you had a strong emotion about. 
"She shot out of bed panting as she tried to clear her thoughts, but again she felt perbucious seep in as the dream faded from her memory."

• December 9, 2017 - 2:23am (Now Viewing)

• LackingASocialLife

Thanks so much both of you!

• LackingASocialLife

Thanks so much both of you! It makes me so happy. Have a good day!

• halcyon

I love the word terrorepax! I used "pax" in the word I made up for this prompt! It's a beautiful word. It also is useful, because it describes an emotion that I've never heard a word for before.

• † Skyward Bound †

Great words! I really like this prompt, and people have been making some pretty cool words! Keep writing and Gosbless

• LackingASocialLife

Aww, thanks so much! This is really sweet. But never doubt yourself. I'm sure you're just as talented and creative as you think I am if not more. :)

• .audrey michelle.

Woah, this is cool! I would never be able to have as much creativity as you have!
    I'm creative, but you're REALLY creative!

Keep it up, I enjoyed your made up words!