agustdv

United Arab Emirates

[ a f r a h ]

far too nonchalant about things i should probably care about

reviews pLeAsE. reviews without anything constructive are honestly a waste of your time, more than anything. be harsh or whatever when you critique me, but please do.

as for comments, they help a lot lol so if you drop a few, it would be highly appreciated.

wordlessly

7

ek.    

she shifted like an unforgettable song on a beloved playlist.

do.

she said she ate toothpaste and melancholy, and i am not sure i understand, but i let myself be caught in her reverie.

teen.

her skin is of the color of the unrelenting mountains; steep, deceptive, a head full of sky. she said i tasted like death, and when i look at her fierce tears when she kisses me, i comply.

char.

i like to think of her as a calendar. she spins a new tale everyday, and i struggle to breath under the tapestry of lies she weaves. sometimes, i hold her close and sing to her bones, and her lips caress my mistakes. sometimes, this is all we do, all we need.

paanch.

wordlessly, amongst other words, she begins to etch a goodbye in every step. when she looks at me, i do not see the constellations she carves in her eyes. instead, like an asthma, she jolts; to and from who i am and who i will become.

wordlessly, amongst other words, she finally smiles, and in that insignificant instant, my world comes to an end.

In case you are confused, ek, do, teen, char, paanch are numbers in Hindi.

also disclaimer i wrote this when i was like, a smol child of sixteen, so it's literally trash and i might delete it :)

• babybluelamentations

what is this, why is it so beautiful, and why have i not seen it before? this piece is simply perfect, clean, and unbelievably smooth. love, love, love <3

• alicev

This is so pretty! I love the way it flows, if that makes sense

• Dani A. Remlap

This is really cool
    It's not trash, girl. It's freaking great. I wish I could write like you

september highlights have gone live!