36632010644 812e3c74f6 o

Bellbell0307

A Catholic girl, who just has a super big passion to write. Loves to read and find my inspiration in life. Wants to be a great musician and can't wait to see what life has in store for me.

I appreciate all of your wonderful and amazing writing pieces. Thanks so much for sharing your gift with the world.

This Is Our Home- Part Twelve

1
Collin
Collin was awaiting a knock on the door. Knock. The door was pushed open. “Sir, you ordered for us to bring you the prisoner, so we did.” Collin started to stare at Kelcy. No matter how hard Collin tried to deny himself, he was growing fond of this girl. She had a unique pair of sea-green eyes and a perfect smile. In addition to her facial features, she had wavy blond hair.
She looked him in the eyes and bared her teeth. Collin looked up at the soldier and told him to leave. Once he was gone, Kelcy brought her fists up, to fight. Collin couldn’t help but laugh. “I see that you aren’t dead. How does that feel?”
            Kelcy lifted her head and her face took on a mischievous grin. “Why would I tell you? I tried trusting you before, and look where I am now.”
Collin got up from his chair and turned to face the wall. “Well, you can trust me this time.”
Now Kelcy was the one laughing. “You double crossed me, and now you flat-out think that I’m going to trust you? You’re hilarious.”
           Collin started to rub his temple, impatiently “If I didn’t turn you in, also known as, ‘double cross.’ We would both be dead. I think that would be worse than me turning you in. Don’t you?”
           Kelcy nodded her head in agreement. “Yeah. But, why did you turn me in? I wouldn’t mind dying with you by my side.”
           Collin turned to face the wall and felt a hand on his upper arm then slide down to his hand. He looked over his shoulder to find Kelcy staring at him with affection and longing. Collin turned to face her and grabbed her other hand. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you,” Collin shook his head and let go hands. “It’s just I had to stay loyal to my superiors. Speaking of which, you should be back in your cell.”
           Kelcy jerked away from him and slapped him, hard. “You-- Jerk! I thought that you cared about me! Collin, do you even remember the night when you got caught and dragged here?”
           Collin shook his head and sat on the edge of his bed.
    Kelcy continued, “I told you a joke. But, you ran away from me in disbelief, so I chased after you. Then we turned the chase into a race to forget what happened.”
         Collin got up and slammed Kelcy into the back wall. “How dare you! I don’t want to know who I was in my past and or that I didn't have a good sense of humor. I don’t care. Right now I hate you just stop. Get out!” When Kelcy didn’t move, Collin punched her in the nose Kelcy cried in pain. Then flipped her over his shoulder.  Collin opened the door and pointed out into the hall. “Get out!”
           Kelcy stood ready to leave, when she fell and everything turned black.

• December 7, 2017 - 7:07am (Now Viewing)

• Bellbell0307

These aren't silly. I luv ur feedback.

• LackingASocialLife

NU COLLIN NU also somebody better get Kelcy an ambulance so she don die.
    Ok I'm sorry I'll stop with these silly comments I'm just a little too tired and I'm enjoying this story too much to properly function. I love this idea though! I can't wait to see where it's headed.