36632010644 812e3c74f6 o

Bellbell0307

A Catholic girl, who just has a super big passion to write. Loves to read and find my inspiration in life. Wants to be a great musician and can't wait to see what life has in store for me.

I appreciate all of your wonderful and amazing writing pieces. Thanks so much for sharing your gift with the world.

This Is Our Home- Part Eleven

1
Kelcy
    Two guards opened Kelcy’s cell and splashed cold water on her face. “Hey!” Kelcy woke up to see the two guards holding cups and staring at her. “What in the world was that for?”
  “You were summoned to be at the arena in five minutes. Do you know how to work a gun?”
     Kelcy raised her eyebrows. “Yeah, why?”
     “Never mind,” The guard shrugged. “Follow us.”
.                .                .
Kelcy was led through a series of long halls and into a large circular stadium. All of the Predators were up in the stands, howling and booing when Kelcy came out into the arena. The soldier that was holding her arm pointed to another soldier across the arena. “You’ll be versing him. Be careful, he’s deadly.” Kelcy was handed a shotgun and a throwing knife. She knew that this wouldn’t end well. For her at least. A siren sounded and the soldier ran toward her at full speed. Kelcy threw the shotgun to the ground and grabbed her throwing knife. She chucked her knife at the soldier. It landed on the soldier's chest and he fell to the ground. Kelcy ran through the sand to grab her shotgun, aimed, and shot the soldier dead.
 “The prisoner wins!” A round of clapping and howls arose from the crowd. Next thing she knew, Kelcy was grabbed by two more soldiers and led back to the base. Ugh.

• December 7, 2017 - 7:05am (Now Viewing)

• LackingASocialLife

Well dang, that was quick. I'm impressed- hats off to Kelcy and her fighting skills.