Exo logo

Bellbell0307

A Catholic girl, who just has a huge passion to write. Id like to call out my friends, DragonMasterFox and LackingASocialLife, they both have unique writing styles. I want to be a great musician and can't wait to see what life has in store for me.

I love to read your comments and it brings me joy to follow you. If you'd like for me to follow, please say so in the comments!

My Friends (Please follow or go check out one of their pieces.)
Kaitlyn ❄, LackingASocialLife (Georgia), DragonMasterFox (Mikaela), Your Alien Author. (Dana), Bad writer 105 (Ellie doesn't use WTW much but she has some potential from things I've seen her type at school.), LyraLynne (The nicest person that I've met online), and lastly, me! (Yes, I consider myself my own friend.)

This Is Our Home- Part Eleven

1
Kelcy
    Two guards opened Kelcy’s cell and splashed cold water on her face. “Hey!” Kelcy woke up to see the two guards holding cups and staring at her. “What in the world was that for?”
  “You were summoned to be at the arena in five minutes. Do you know how to work a gun?”
     Kelcy raised her eyebrows. “Yeah, why?”
     “Never mind,” The guard shrugged. “Follow us.”
.                .                .
Kelcy was led through a series of long halls and into a large circular stadium. All of the Predators were up in the stands, howling and booing when Kelcy came out into the arena. The soldier that was holding her arm pointed to another soldier across the arena. “You’ll be versing him. Be careful, he’s deadly.” Kelcy was handed a shotgun and a throwing knife. She knew that this wouldn’t end well. For her at least. A siren sounded and the soldier ran toward her at full speed. Kelcy threw the shotgun to the ground and grabbed her throwing knife. She chucked her knife at the soldier. It landed on the soldier's chest and he fell to the ground. Kelcy ran through the sand to grab her shotgun, aimed, and shot the soldier dead.
 “The prisoner wins!” A round of clapping and howls arose from the crowd. Next thing she knew, Kelcy was grabbed by two more soldiers and led back to the base. Ugh.

• December 7, 2017 - 7:05am (Now Viewing)

• LackingASocialLife

Well dang, that was quick. I'm impressed- hats off to Kelcy and her fighting skills.