Exo logo

Bellbell0307

A Catholic girl, who just has a huge passion to write. Id like to call out my friends, DragonMasterFox and LackingASocialLife, they both have unique writing styles. I want to be a great musician and can't wait to see what life has in store for me.

I love to read your comments and it brings me joy to follow you. If you'd like for me to follow, please say so in the comments!

My Friends (Please follow or go check out one of their pieces.)
Kaitlyn ❄, LackingASocialLife (Georgia), DragonMasterFox (Mikaela), Your Alien Author. (Dana), Bad writer 105 (Ellie doesn't use WTW much but she has some potential from things I've seen her type at school.), LyraLynne (The nicest person that I've met online), and lastly, me! (Yes, I consider myself my own friend.)

This Is Our Home- Part Ten

1
Collin
“Good job Nasher. The girl will be in the held prisoner. What do you want to do with her?” Collin thought on that question. That girl knows me. Would she forgive me if I did some harm to her? She’s my prisoner. What to do, what to do. “Have her fight the elite, to the death. It would be amusing to everyone. Have the arena set up by five a.m”
“What’s to happen to her, if she wins?”
“Have her come to me if that happens.” Collin pointed to the hall, the soldier left the room and closed the door behind him. Collin grabbed his phone and dialed a number that was slipped into his pocket, by the girl. A man's voice spoke, “Hello?”
“Hi this is Collin. Who are you?”
“Name’s Kyle. Kyle Smith. I’m guessing that Kelcy found you. Is that correct?”
“Yeah, she found me. How do you know of Kelcy?”
           “I was supposed to protect her from your kind, but I failed.”
Collin started to dislike Kyle. He started twirling his knife around. “Why is my kind so bad?”
    Kyle took a deep breath before saying, “Because you’re monsters.”
Collin smirked, “Not all of us are.”
          “Then, may I speak with Kelcy?”
          “The guards caught her before I even saw her.”
           “Lies. Lies! You doublecrossed her and handed her over to them.”
           “Well, I had too. They’d of killed us both-”
           “Now she’s going to die, thanks to you.”
Collin got bored, “Just so you know I don’t regret my choice. Have a nice day.” Collin hung up and tossed his phone across the room. CRACK! Glass shattered everywhere. Collin stormed out of the room.

• December 7, 2017 - 7:02am (Now Viewing)