36632010644 812e3c74f6 o

Bellbell0307

A Catholic girl, who just has a super big passion to write. Loves to read and find my inspiration in life. Wants to be a great musician and can't wait to see what life has in store for me.

Please be sure to read the other parts first.

This Is Our Home- Part Nine

1
Kelcy
    How could this beat-up person, be the Collin that she had a major crush on? What did they do to him? Why would the Predators to this to a teenager? “Does this hurt?” Kelcy pointed to a large bruise across Collins cheek.
      “Huh? Oh. No, Although tingly feeling that I get feels funny.”
           “I know that you don’t remember who I am so I’ll Introduce myself. My name is Kelcy. No, sorry, Luna Stargazer.” Kelcy smirked,“I’m from a planet called Varu-”
               Collin cut her off, “so you’re an alien?”
“No! As I was saying, my birth father was a criminal on Varuna, so I was raised on Earth. My earthen dad is an agent who I just met an hour ago. Lastly, my mom, I actually don’t know that much about her, except the fact that she raised me.”
“Ok. Thanks for telling me about yourself and I’m sorry that I can’t do the same. Do you know how we’re supposed to get outta here?”
   Kelcy stood and checked the door way, “We’re clear.” Collin stood up and grabbed his pistol while he walked out the room. Kelcy heard four gunshots and wasn’t sure if Collin was ok, so she ran out in the hallway to find Collin leaning over four dead bodies and swinging his leg to kick one of them. Collin lifted his head to face Kelcy and smirked, “They weren’t going to help us. Come on.” Collin gestured for her to follow him, so she did.
He led her to a long hallway and pointed, “Those doors are the way out. That’s the main entrance, so the security is off the charts.” Kelcy followed Collin’s gaze to a soldier heavily armed. Kelcy snapped her fingers to get the guard’s attention. Collin pulled out a knife and chucked it at the guard. The knife landed in the guard’s arm. Collin ran passed Kelcy and out into the open hallway to go grab his knife back. “Let’s go!” Kelcy ran behind Collin to use him as a shield. As Collin grabbed his pistol to shoot the incoming guards, he turned around to face Kelcy with the gun aimed at her chest. “Sir. I got the trespasser.” Collin smirked when his leader patted him on the shoulder. “Well done.”

• Bellbell0307

YeY!!!!!!

• LackingASocialLife

Hey! It was Friday and a bit of Saturday (I was reading until 12:30 am) when I wrote these gigantic crazy comments... Also no pressure to write immediately! I'm touched you want me to get continue reading quickly, but I don't want you to stretch your mind and create something you're not satisfied with just so I am happy. If that means you take a break to search for inspiration, so be it! I wrote the first chapter of Fear months ago- yet even though I have billions of ideas for the plot in the future, I don't have any idea what I want to do right now. But I know whenever I just go with no ideas it becomes a mess.

I hope school's going alright. Good luck with all your assignments! I promise you, you will see those tests and assignments through and then never have to see them again! Then you can rest for two or so weeks :)
    I mean I finished doing the most painful conjoined research task, essay, and speech in the most unentertaining class with a sexist teacher only to learn I lost my research booklet ON THE DUE DATE and I had to redo the entire. thing. The teacher literally told me as a woman I should be able to find it... Yet I saw that experience through and bid that teacher adieu forever :) If I can survive school you sure can!

I always feel bad for you guys in the US having such a small Xmas holiday... but at least it's drawing near! Don't give up!

• Bellbell0307

When you commented, it was 7 am in Pennsylvania. I was at School. But we have our own personal laptops that we get to bring into class. I love that you are enjoying my soon to be novel. I also wrote part sixteen, so please read the rest. I'm having a hard time with Collin's perspective after part fifteen. I cant write anything for it! Ugh. I don't want you to have to wait so long for part seventeen, but it took me two months to think of an idea for part sixteen. I hope to keep you on your toes! As soon as I'm done part seventeen, I'll publish it! Promise. Again so sorry if it takes forever. School is shooting assignments from left to right, (They aren't English Language Arts), so I can't think straight. I hope you have a great day! Is it Friday for you? 'Cause it's Thursday for me. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LackingASocialLife

Oh my goodness you uploaded more YAY :D

• LackingASocialLife

Ok I am done reading
    INEEDPART10
    sorry for the random comments, overwhelming craziness and so on and so forth. I went to bed at 2:00 am yesterday and forgot we were getting up at quatre to 5. When I'm tired I get delirious... thus these comments :P
    Anyways I love this story! It reminds me of so many things but has its own twists to make it your own original writing. Keep going!

• LackingASocialLife

Hello! I'd give you a poorly written comment about how amazing I find this, but I am deliberately controlling myself to not read it and look at the other parts first- of which I'm very excited to do. It's 10:47 where I live in Brisbane. Hbu in the US? You don't have to answer if you want.
    I still can't get my head around the fact that whilst I sleep or lay in a dark room trying to, others are rushing for a bus or sharing their first kiss or doing something extroverted out in the sun and I'm just like nah Ima write nonsense until 1:00 am and then lie motionless for 6 hours.

On a less crazy me-just-rambling-about-life note, how are you?