36632010644 812e3c74f6 o

Bellbell0307

A Catholic girl, who just has a super big passion to write. Loves to read and find my inspiration in life. Wants to be a great musician and can't wait to see what life has in store for me.

Please be sure to read the other parts first.

This Is Our Home- Part Nine

1
Kelcy
    How could this beat-up, be the Collin that she had a major crush on? What did they do to him? Why would the Predators to this to a teenager? “Does this hurt?” Kelcy pointed to a large bruise across Collins cheek.
      “Huh? Oh. No, Although tingly feeling that I get feels funny.”
           “I know that you don’t remember who I am so I’ll Introduce myself. My name is Kelcy. No, sorry, Luna Stargazer.” Kelcy smirked,“I’m from a planet called Varu-”
               Collin cut her off, “so you’re an alien?”
“No! As I was saying, my birth father was a criminal on Varuna, so I was raised on Earth. My earthen dad is an agent who I just met an hour ago. Lastly, my mom, I actually don’t know that much about her, except the fact that she raised me.”
“Ok. Thanks for telling me about yourself and I’m sorry that I can’t do the same. Do you know how we’re supposed to get outta here?”
   Kelcy stood and checked the door way, “We’re clear.” Collin stood up and grabbed his pistol while he walked out the room. Kelcy heard four gunshots and wasn’t sure if Collin was ok, so she ran out in the hallway to find Collin leaning over four dead bodies and swinging his leg to kick one of them. Collin lifted his head to face Kelcy and smirked, “They weren’t going to help us. Come on.” Collin gestured for her to follow him, so she did.
He led her to a long hallway and pointed, “Those doors are the way out. That’s the main entrance, so the security is off the charts.” Kelcy followed Collin’s gaze to a soldier heavily armed. Kelcy snapped her fingers to get the guard’s attention. Collin pulled out a knife and chucked it at the guard. The knife landed in the guard’s arm. Collin ran passed Kelcy and out into the open hallway to go grab his knife back. “Let’s go!” Kelcy ran behind Collin to use him as a shield. As Collin grabbed his pistol to shoot the incoming guards, he turned around to face Kelcy with the gun aimed at her chest. “Sir. I got the trespasser.” Collin smirked when his leader patted him on the shoulder. “Well done.”