Db3f404b 23d0 4bb8 a89e c21e556b689b

Lee Fudge

Nice!

Self Proclaimed Anime And Manga Expert

Any feedback is great.

Helvetica's Robots

2
MK.1 - The Orginal One, has no personality.

MK. 2 Shy, but some crazy and spontaneous, which makes no sense. We have idea where he is.

MK. 3 - Game show host, one of the only robots that does his dang job of killing people.

MK.4 - Sterotypical teenage girl, favorite show is "Really Sad Stuff"

MK.5 - Can no longer talk due to the fact he is racist. Subject to destruction.

MK.6 - Has the mind of an actual child, we not turn in his homework.

MK. 7 and MK. 8 - Twin robots that run a summer camp, where they kill misbehaving kids. One of the robots that do their dang job.

Secretary Bot - Julius's secretary.

Percy Helvetica - Turned into a robot after death, says he ran the company better.

• Lee Fudge

It's supposed to be dumb, that's how my mind works. A lot of pilot points in books are dumb, now that I think about it...

• Glytch Montoya

Wait, but you said that Percy became a robot AFTER he died. How could HE put HIS BRAIN in a robot if he's already dead? Even if someone else put his brain in there, wouldn't his brain have to still be alive for it to keep him alive? (Forgive me if I'm poking unwanted holes into your story's plot).

• Lee Fudge

William is technically not a robot, and no one knows about Lil Destructo. Percy put his brain in a robot, which, somehow worked.

• Glytch Montoya

This is a good list of the robots! (However, you seem to have left Lil Destructo off of the list... Also, does William the Cyborg count?)

Wait a second... Percy Helvetica? As in the founder of the company?! Interesting. So, how did THAT happen? Was his personality uploaded into a robot? Is he a cyborg? Is it some sort of literal "ghost in the machine" thing?