A309bf37 14c0 4669 9a41 ad3a221776df

Lee Fudge

Nice!

Self Proclaimed Anime And Manga Expert

Any feedback is great.

Undead Hunter

2
Walking around this old house, it's a weird feeling for you. All those halls, those rooms, those memories; you haven't seen or felt them in years. 

Just seeing that portrait of your uncle, seeing that man that ruined your family all those years ago, it just makes you want to throw something at it.

In fact, you did. You grabbed the nearest vase and threw it at your uncle's face. It feels...satisfying.

The feeling doesn't last long however. You remember you inherited this house,after your uncle finally died, and you knew restoring would take at least five years.

You walk to the window, going to open it to get some fresh air, when you do, you see a graveyard. Has that always been there? It looks...very well kept, despite the house having no owner for fourteen years. The hedges were all trimmed, the water in the fountain looked clean, even the tombstones looked dusted. 

Then, you see a figure come out a mausoleum, they shamble around the large building, then go back inside.

You grab your sunglasses, and your pistol, a smile growing on your face.

You just found a way to pay off the house.
This is a story written in second person, so let me know if I did it well.

• Dani A. Remlap

I gotta say, reading this I was kinda thinking 'hmmm, a Winchester must be exploring'
    (sorry if you don't get that reference.)

• -Foxmillionaire-

Cool! Your writing has really improved. Keep writing stuff like this!

• Glytch Montoya

OOOOOH, a hunter of the undead? Not a hunter that IS undead? Okay, that makes sense.