95f1350b84b53b202a558ad857d3cfe40a5bf2f0 hq

iiAlxssa

If there is space in your day, sit down and write a short story.
Some topics are:
- Scary
- Romance
- Mystery
- Free Write!
Love what you do, do what you love.

Think wonderful, happy thoughts! - Peter Pan

Judge The World

3
                ¨Wow, don´t be so uptight!¨ the judges said. 
                ¨Iḿ not uptight!¨ I yelled, catching them off guard. I was so upset that Lauren B. Robinson took my idea and wooed the judges over. Again. Thatś my job! The judges told me I have to leave. I was actually escorted from the premises by burly men with muscles that had muscles. Life is so unfair. It was my idea to do that song for my audition, but
Stealy CanNotGetTheirOwnIdeas stole it. And Iḿ not jealous. Okay, maybe a little. But Lauren has always been competing with me. She once did her hair the way I decided to do it one morning, and she told the whole school I copied her. I felt so humiliated that day. Another time, we were learning how to drop an egg without breaking it, and she watched me do my prize-winning egg saver and copied me. When the teachers saw her first, they gave her an A and me a C- for copying another studentś work. Totally unfair.
                    I stormed into my room and threw my backpack at the wall, angrily. I saw a dent where it left, but I didn't care. This time, I´d come up with something that Lauren could never compete with. I started looking on the school website for upcoming plays and contests. Then it hit me. Lauren could be prowling the internet looking for the same thing. So I decided on something that wasn´t going to happen until March. The school play! All I needed to know is what the play is. 
                    The school was my first target. I decided to hack into the Principal´s email account to see if he´d emailed anybody information about it. Easy. I was an experienced hacker. On my first day of 6th grade, I´d already hacked into the stateś financing account. That day, I learned that Arkansas spent too much on Shock Absorbers, whatever those were. I opened my laptop, and entered a special code I mastered last year. Wala! I was in. I started reading emails that had anything to do with the play. And then I saw it. We were doing Peter Pan. I loved Peter Pan. I watched the Disney version every Saturday in Winter. The story was so cozy. I must be Peter Pan! I must! Since I knew the script forwards and backward, I practiced a dress rehearsal. 
                       ¨Think of wonderful, happy thoughts!¨ I said proudly to the judges. I held onto a rope and swung around and started singing ¨You can fly!¨ They clapped and turns out, I got the part! Take that, Lauren B. Robinson!

• Clare B

Enjoyed this;)

• Glytch Montoya

Okay. (I totally would've believed you if you said yes).

• iiAlxssa

No, I made it up as I went along.

• Glytch Montoya

Question: Are these your actual life experiences?