This is a picture of a bvery strange anf farm

RedWriter

Writing a bio for me is hard because I am myself and I could go on and on about how I think of me but would that be correct in others eyes? So I guess the only word I can really use to describe me is Bree and let my writing do the rest.

Always, always always remember to see both sides of the story and you might just fill another book.

Dear Britain

7
Dear Britain,

It's over. I'd say I'm sorry, but there have already been enough lies between us. I mean, really? You think you can just come over whenever you want, take what you want, and try to boss me around? Like when you take me out to places and make me pay? And berate me in front of your friends? Wow. I can't believe I ever fell in love with you. I've been talking to your ex, France. Seriously? Is that what you do? Butter your girlfriends up and then bring them down until they worship you. Uh, no. Get out and take your things. I mean, you had to have seen this coming! Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness, didn't you hear? I guess not since your on a different hemisphere.
And one more thing baby- don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

Your Most Passionate Ex Nation,
America
With the Help of Your Previous Ex,
France
We had to do something like this in class.

• BlueWriter

TEXT ME!! XDD

• MG Cowan

This is really creative. I like it a lot.

• ARS7

Most passionate, indeed. ;)
    Keep writing!

• Isabella Collins

*Ahem*
    DADADADAADADYADAH DADADADADYAHDAADA
    “YOUR’E ON YOUR OWN..Ugh!”
    Johnathan Groff is the sassiest King