6f82e379 22d9 4948 9a98 3af69b05cb79

Lee Fudge

I am in an age of apathy, this may be my way out. I mostly write silly and dumb stuff, but a want to write some darker stuff as well.

Any feedback is great.

Happy Happy City

5
Happy Happy City is a very happy city. It is owned by a company, called Happy Happy Company, which is run by Happy Happy CEO. Today was the day Happy Happy City was getting new residents!

They were put on the Happy Happy Train, where they went to Happy Happy Square. We
here they saw a video.

"Good Morning, new Happy Happy Residents!" The Man in the video said," My name is Happy Happy CEO, and welcome to Happy Happy City!" 

"We have only one rule in Happy Happy City, be happy!" Happy Happy CEO said, "And what happens if you're not happy? ....Don't worry about it!"

"Our guide will show you to your new homes!" 

Then, a large robot came into the room.

"Greetings MY name is Mr. ROBOTO TRADEMARK COPYRIGHT," Mr. ROBOTO said,"I will take you to Happy Happy Resdential Area," 

One of the new residents, Damien, was all,very confused about this. He seemed to remember being kidnapped and then forced on the Happy Happy Train. He even got more confused when he saw a bunch of uniformed men with large smilies, marching to the west.

"Um, Mr.Roboto?" Damien asked,"Who are those men?"

"That is the Happy Happy Army," Mr. Roboto said,"Happy Happy City is at war with....no one," 

"You hesi-" Damien began, but was interpreted by a brownie being shoved in his mouth.

"Everything's fine, eat a brownie,"

Things would only get more disastrous for Damien from here.

• Clare B

"Everything's fine, eat a brownie,"
    Loved this! It kept me reading till the very end;) ;)

• † Skyward Bound †

Haha! I love this. The irony of a "happy happy city" with its dark twisted EVIL side hidden behind forced smiles. Keep writing, it's really entertaining! XD

• Glytch Montoya

"That is the Happy Happy Army. Happy Happy City is at war with....no one,"
    "You hesi-"
    "Everything's fine, eat a brownie,"

Hmm... Interesting...

(Also, I can't help but picture Mr. ROBOTO TRADEMARK COPYRIGHT with one of those stereotypical monotone robot voice.)

• -Foxmillionaire-

That's a heck of a lot of happiness going around.