AcetheticallyPleasing

Asexual || Dreamer || Hufflepuff
Hopeless romantic dreaming to find her true love
Songs || Stories || Poems
In love with two people, plus someone who can never be mine.

Each and every one of you is special.

You’re made of stardust, too.

If you can’t find a bright side, it’s okay to sit in the dark for little bit while your eyes adjust. It’ll be easier to find light after that.

I love you to the moon and back.

Hidden Level

I live in a house on higher ground than the rest of my neighborhood. My driveway is more of a hill. If I look to the left, there is a lake. A wall of rocks stacks itself under my front yard and next to my driveway. The wall juts out further the closer it gets to the ground everyone else stands on. If you look, you wouldn't be able to see it- but there are three levels made from the wall. The top level is the one which my house rests, my family lives. The bottom is the one where everyone else is, strangers to myself. The middle level is the unseen one; the hidden one, where no one lies. When life gets rough like the rock wall I see every day, I jump off the cliff that is my front yard.  The hidden level catches me. It holds me up no matter how long I stay on it, and it stays up long after I leave. My own sanctuary. It's one of those few places where I can actually be alone, without anyone knowing where I'm at. It's a place where I can remain hidden.

• November 14, 2017 - 9:48am (Now Viewing)