This is a picture of a bvery strange anf farm

RedWriter

Writing a bio for me is hard because I am myself and I could go on and on about how I think of me but would that be correct in others eyes? So I guess the only word I can really use to describe me is Bree and let my writing do the rest.

Not sure if it is any good or not.

Derrick and Wesley

"You aren't going to tell her Wesley, and you know it," Derrick said, trudging down the side of the trash-ridden hill. Derrick pulled up his jeans and continued down the side of the hill overlooking the city. Derrick came here all the time to overlook the town they both spent their lives in. Run-down brown buildings, newer, colorful ones, and of the course the old school on the other side of town.
His friend shook his head. "No," he said truthfully.
At least he admits it, Derrick thought to himself. He glanced at Wesley with an eyebrow raised nonetheless. "I didn't expect that."
"I know you didn't. so, how about you? You have anyone you want to dance with tomorrow? Or even talk to? You realize you don't talk at all, right?"
Derrick scowled at him. "Of course I do."
"No, you don't. I think your unibrow scares everyone away."
"I don't have a unibrow, buckteeth."
"Alright, alright. But do you?"
"Nope."
"Not one?" Wesley asked incredulously.
"What's the point? You get together, break up, get together, break up... just seems like a lot of work to me. And if girls are anything like my sisters, than I am fine."
"I don't buy it," Wesley pressed, much to Derrick's discomfort.
"Well then I don't buy you aren't telling Samantha. You know how many times my phone blew up at night because of your rambling thoughts?"
"I can't tell her- she obviously does not feel the same."
"You never know."
"Well I know."
Derrick paused and looked down at the town again, pushing his hood down despite the wind and letting his black hair fly. It felt good up here- cold, but good since he could feel the wind rippling and his coat was doing it's job. But Wesley was shivering no matter how much he tried to hide it in his jean jacket. Derrick pursed his lips and aimlessly watched a white van travel down the road speedily. Stupid road hogs- their small town had enough of those. Why couldn't they just go to the state capital- it was literally twenty minutes away. Derrick sat up and remembered his Mama asking him to be home for dinner. "Let's head back Wes."
"Alright," Wesley agreed, looking at his friend and turning around.
Derrick walked behind him, knowing they would need to walk down the side of the highway to get back to town. It would take about thirty minutes- they probably shouldn't have come up there at all. Derrick hoped his mother wouldn't be too upset after all, but his mother was easily frustrated when all six of her children were not at the table at the same time. Maybe Whitney, Annette, Charles, Owen, and Bethany would cover for him until he got home. "Did you do your assignment for Miss Tenning?" Wesley asked as he neared the highway.
Derrick smacked a hand to his forehead. "Crap. No, I haven't done it yet. I guess I'll just have to do my paper in poem form."
Wesley whistled. "Poetic, you?"
Derrick shoved his shoulder while his friend walked on. "I'll have to be," Derrick responded.
"Let me read yours and you can read mine?"
"Deal."
"Shake on it," Wesley said, turning and offering a hand. Derrick took it, but he felt even more rushed to get back home. "Come on Wes, I have to get home," Derrick said.
"First of all, calm down. We are going to get there- faster if we race."
"You want to get beaten again?"
"That was two weeks ago! It's a rematch that is long overdue."
"Right, whatever, here's the highway. You ready man?"
"Born ready."

:':': Wesley :':':

Wesley jogged through his lawn grinning at the shock on Derrick's face when he won. His house was a small suburban one, brick with a low roof and a small porch that faced where their buggy stood. He, His brother, his mother and his father all lived in here, crammed but cozily fitting inside it. Derrick was the most frequent visitor, playing on their gaming console. But that was only before dinnertime- his mother was strange about that sort of thing, Wesley hopped up onto the porch and opened the door, walking inside as the sky darkened.
Inside Mother, Father, and his Brother John were huddled on their worn sofa, watching the news while a band of red flashed words in bold 'Kidnapper Running Rampant' . "Guys?" Wesley asked as he shrugged off his coat. He'd need to get a new one before it got even colder-
"Wesley! Wesley!" His mother shouted, jumping up and scurrying over, throwing her short arms around him.
Wesley blinked in bewilderment. "Mom?"
"We thought something awful had happened! We thought you had been kidnapped or... or worse! Abused! Killed! Shipped to another country! Oh Wesley," she sobbed on his shoulder.
Wesley patted her back while his family engulfed him in a hug.

1

• AbigailSauble

Great! :) Looking forward to the rest for both of those stories.
    Have a fantastic day!

• RedWriter

Thanks! I probably will, after Michael!

• AbigailSauble

Are you going to write more? I love the named Annette. :D
    Keep writing! God bless!