Kaitlyn ❄

Sixteen
College student
ENFP/ENTP
I love farming
Luv my bestie Hadley

HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY!

Finding Me

Six:
Mom just bought me a jurnal! This is my first part that I have ever rote. I think I will like it. I can rite funny things, sad things, and other things. It is my birthday today. I just turnd six! It was fun. I had angl cake with strawberrys. I do not reelly no how to spel cuz I am little. I can spel my nam. Katy. 

Seven:
I have a friend. Hes a boy. His name is Jon. Hes reelly nice. We gonna get married when we turn ten. I dont reelly no how old you have to bee to get married but we have planned it. We gonna get a BIG house and have LOTS of muney. Momma and her friends laf at us but we are reelly sereeus. Sined, Katy

Ten:
I was reading things in my journal. I laugh. My spelling was so bad and Jon and I stopped being friends. I don't hang out with boys anymore. I stay with my girl friends and do cool things. I don't know how I ever thought I would marry him. I mean... EWWW. I'm doing good in school. I get A's in almost everything. I want to wear makeup but Mom says I'm too young? I also want to put black nail polish but she says maybe when I'm a teen. Being ten is so awful. Signed, Katy

Twelve:
Mom let me wear makeup today! I think it looks really cool. I wish I were a teen. Then I could be in sports. Twelve is such a stupid age - you can't do anything but I'm mature enough to. My grades aren't so good. They're better than the rest of my class but I get mostly B's now. It's so hard to get school done - it's much more fun to have sleepovers. Katy

Thirteen:
I'M DATING SOMEBODY! HE'S LIKE TALL AND LIKE FUNNY AND STUFF. MOM LET ME WEAR BLACK NAIL POLISH. IT'S LIKE COOL. His name is Taylor. I think Jon hates me now. He has this gorgeous coppery hair and he has ABS! Seriously, he beautiful. I'm finally in a sport. I've joined volleyball. It's sweet. Katy

Sixteen:
I'm driving a lot now. I think it's so funny. Ever since Taylor left the school I've barely thought of him. I think Jacob likes me. I have a crush on Dak now tho. I have a phone too. I hardly have time to write in my journal anymore - I'm so busy with sports and my friends. Also, one of the boys in school is in trouble with the police. My grades have gone way down. Katy

Twenty:
I'm so embarrassed. My grades are so shaming. I wish I would've tried harder. College is so difficult - I don't know any of the math. Dak and I are really serious. We've been thinking a year from now would be a good wedding date! I don't know if we'd want kids. Katy

Twenty One:
I had my first drink today. I hated it. I am never drinking alcohol again. Katy

Twenty One:
Dak and I got married!!! Katy

Twenty Five:
I've had so little time to write! Alyssa was born. She is so adorable - I love her so much. Dak and I are closer than ever. Katy

Twenty Nine:
Oh God. I don't have words. Dak and I split up. He left the house just an hour ago. I'm a wreck and poor Alyssa is scared. I feel so bad for her - she really loves him. Katy

Thirty Two:
I got Alyssa a journal for her seventh birthday. I hope so uses it reverently. I am homeschooling her. She needs a better education than I gave myself. Me and another guy, Cameron, have been together and he and Alyssa really enjoy each other. I love him but I need to be sure that he is good for my daughter. She is more important to me than anybody. If she doesn't like him - I cannot have a relationship with him. Katy

Forty Five:
Alyssa got married! Cameron and I are so proud of her. I think the homeschooling did her good. We both adore the guy - he's such a sweetheart. What makes me laugh is his name is Jon. I remember him. I really thought I would marry him. How differently things turned out. I'm sure for the better. Katy

Forty Three:
Oh, good god, I'm a grandmother! Baby Jake Anderson Perry. He is so adorable. I could go on and on. Alyssa would like me to homeschool him - I'm so proud and flattered. It made my day. She really does appreciate me. Some days I would wonder if she did. Katy

Katy Carmen Harper died on the first of June at forty four years old. The proud grandmother of two and the mother of one, Katy was married twice. She died of cancer. She was a very happy woman the best mother ever.
Alyssa Perry

This is not a real life experience.

• Kaitlyn ❄

Aww so sweet of you to say so, thanks!

• Dani A. Remlap

Awwwwww. That was so sweet and then you just had to go an rip my heart out. Kudos darlin.

• Kaitlyn ❄

Thanks @poetri! I swear I am literally grinning from ear to ear right now. Thanks so much for that comment, I really appreciate it! I'm glad you like it so much!!!

• poetri

Dang girl! At first I thought you were taking actual old journal entries and writing them down! This is so good, like SO GOOD!

• Kaitlyn ❄

:D

• LackingASocialLife

ALL OF THIS <3

• Kaitlyn ❄

:D XD thanks.

I love how you purposely misspelled some words.

• Kaitlyn ❄

Thanks:)

• MimiWrites14

This is amazing ^^

• Kaitlyn ❄

Thank you so much Glytch. You made my day!

• Glytch Montoya

This gave me a really good view into the life of a person that never existed!
    Nice job.

• Kaitlyn ❄

Sorry, y'all I did not mean to do forty five before forty three.

• Kaitlyn ❄

Thank you!

• AbigailSauble

The spelling in the beginning is super realistic. ;) Great job! Keep writing!

• Kaitlyn ❄

Awwww.... Bree, you just made my day. Night. Seriously that comment made me smile so much. Thank you thank you and thank you again.

• RedWriter

Wow. Wow. Great work. I have so much stuff to do, saw this, drew me in, made me sad, but I do not think my night would be the same without having read this. Thank you!

• Kaitlyn ❄

YOU GUYS ARE BOTH AWESOME!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT!

• Aussie23

SO SAD!!! :'(

• Bear<3

I
    AM
    SOBBING
    AND
    CRYING
    AND
    SOBBING
    OH
    DID
    I ALREADY
    SAY
    THAT
    ?
    I
    DONT
    CARE
    BC
    IM
    STILL
    SOBBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!