Kat Sparks

An almost-adult from snow and sun country. Doesn't feel like growing up anytime soon or staying the same age forever, though.

Insanity is just another word for 'eccentric genius'. A saying that I live by which lets me write as much in whatever genre I want however I want to.

She Is Made of Facets

Alice is the type of girl who, when you ask her for five pounds, will look at you until you feel uncomfortable and leave. But when you look in your back pocket five minutes later, there will be a twenty pound note there and a small smirk on her.
She is the type of girl who will roll her eyes but still respond when you call her by a nickname she isn't fond of.
She is the type of girl who will hug a puppy until it's whining and snarl at you when you laugh at her.

Sora is that girl who snickers when you fail a test but gives you her notes when you retake it.
She is that girl who would practically throw herself off of the roof to grab the hand of someone who just jumped off. Then she will haul them up while giving them a whole diatribe on how stupid they are. 
She is that girl who pushes you on the swings against your will when you're sad.

Red is the girl who laughs joyfully while falling out of a tree.
She is the girl who will collapse face first in a puddle when it's raining on purpose.
She is the girl who, when asked to save the world, will question it intently on why she should, how she should do it, what will even happen, and why she was chosen. Then she will thank you for the information, walk away, and silently cry.

• September 24, 2015 - 11:22am (Now Viewing)