This is a picture of a bvery strange anf farm

RedWriter

Writing a bio for me is hard because I am myself and I could go on and on about how I think of me but would that be correct in others eyes? So I guess the only word I can really use to describe me is Bree and let my writing do the rest.

This kind of goes with Love Letter

Don't See Me

4
I bet you don't see me.
I see you wherever you are, across the hallway, walking over the grass, heading to class, stopping at lockers. I see you amidst the bundles of people, integrating yourself without even trying whereas it has become so hard for me, so awkward. I see you laugh at your own jokes like I do and recall stories that always seems to out do everyone else. I am in awe of your style. I am longing for your company. I am wishing I was the one you preferred to hang around.
I bet you don't see me, though.

• Kaitlyn ❄

XD

• RedWriter

Lol. Relatable.

• Kaitlyn ❄

I totally get where you are coming from. I always tell girl friends of mine, "Just tell him the world will go on and you will be fine."
    Girl Friends: Why don't you tell him?
    ME: .....

• RedWriter

I'm sorry. There is no experience like a personal one. I would suggest talking, but who am I to say, who has no courage whatsoever?

• Kaitlyn ❄

Awww so sweet and sad. I read Love Letter too. I have a guy I have a crush on. I don't know if he sees me or not. I can't tell half of the time.

• BlueWriter

HI. HI. HI. HI. I LOVE THIS. AND I CANT REALLY SEE YOU...A montains in between us..