Glytch Montoya

I've been writing short stories and poems independently for a while now. In fact, whenever I get the chance, I work on my short stories, for which I use the word "short" VERY loosely. I'm looking forward to seeing your opinions!

Okay, I've reworked the final description a little bit AGAIN. I seriously hope somebody can figure this one out.

Vengeance

Alrighty! Let's give this a try, shall we? (Bonus points for whoever can name the exact scenario I'm describing!) (Note: Points are completely imaginary and have no value whatsoever beyond a feeling of satisfaction that you earned a nothing prize!) 

Basic Description: He was angry. 

Reworked Description: He was stricken with grief. Behind his permanent smile lied a soul that was filled with hatred towards you. 

Final Description: It was just you and him in the corridor. He stared coldly at you, not saying a single word. You could feel the sensation of shattered souls and broken promises filling the room, the eerie silence making your skin crawl. Although he wore the wide, unchangeable grin he always had, his eyes conveyed his true feelings. His right eye, dark with silent fury, told of the hatred he had towards you, as well as the grief he felt for his brother. His beloved dork of a brother is dead because of you, along with countless others, murdered in cold blood by your dust-covered hands. His left eye, on the other hand, was anything but dark. It glowed bright with the colors of patience and justice, combining with the right to form the one thing that he had left... Vengeance. 

• Glytch Montoya

CORRECT! Also, I meant the name of the place where THAT happens! That place specifically! It has a specific name...

• DragonMasterFox

So sorry for a late reply, forgot to check this. Hm, well, if you mean the music when you fight Sans, I remember it's Megalovania. Otherwise, if you mean the beginning of the game when you fall in, I can't remember, lol. It's been so long since I've watched or talked about the game.

• -Foxmillionaire-

I thought you were referencing that ;)

• Glytch Montoya

Only an extreme Undertale fan would realize that a lot of my comments on this had hints in it...

"...But nobody came..."
    "fun value"
    All of that stuff!

• CreativeAngel

oh wow truly though i was guessing sorry about that.

• Glytch Montoya

And there's another one of my pieces with a ton of comments!

• -Foxmillionaire-

Yay DragonMasterFox! Good job!

• Glytch Montoya

DING DING DING DING DING!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!
    DragonMasterFox, you have gotten it! This was indeed Undertale, near the end of the Genocide Route, with Sans and The Human!

For extra worthless credit, can you tell me the name of the place, as well as what song plays soon after The Human gets there?

• Loves2Write

I'm not very familiar with video games besides Minecraft and a little bit with Call of Duty. Can you give us another hint?

• DragonMasterFox

Wow my spelling, sorry. Murderer*

• DragonMasterFox

Sans being the one with hatred and the main character, I forget its name, being the murder in a genocide run?

• DragonMasterFox

This has to be Undertale, right?

• Glytch Montoya

Nope. Also, I'm not accusing you of doing this, but don't just guess randomly. It has no fun value if you do that...

• CreativeAngel

Overwatch

• Glytch Montoya

...I can't believe that worked. Wow. Well, unfortunately, all of those guesses were wrong. Good guesses, though!

• Bellbell0307

Dark Souls?

• Bellbell0307

Ummmmmm. I can't tell.
    BTW Foxmillionaire promoted this.

• Hannah Gaudette - JoyfulWriter

I give up . . . A little hint? Please?? (I really like the writing, though!)

• CreativeAngel

THINK

• CreativeAngel

I think it's uncharted

• -Foxmillionaire-

I published a piece with a link to Vengeance.
    Hopefully it'll work.

• Glytch Montoya

Maybe you could get some others to try guessing? (I am tired of this riddle remaining unanswered, and I KNOW for a FACT that some people on this site can and will solve it once they read it.)

• -Foxmillionaire-

So close....which one could it be....

• Glytch Montoya

BEEDO BEEDO BEEDO!!!
    CORRECT ANSWER DETECTED!
    LIST ACKNOWLEDGED!

...
    It's on that list, but I can't say which one until you figure it out. Besides, you only get the nothing points if you guess the EXACT SCENARIO.

• -Foxmillionaire-

Ugh darn it auto correct! *footnotes* is supposed to be Fortnite by the way.

• -Foxmillionaire-

Assuming it's a video game I'm going to make a couple guesses (That are probably wrong )
    Fire Emblem
    Undertale
    Overwatch
    Border Lands
    Fortnite
    Skyrim
    Minecraft
    Dark souls
    Final fantasy
    Assassin's creed
    Destiny
    Uncharted
    Footnotes?

• Glytch Montoya

...What? It's describing a scenario, not a disorder. Sorry. Although, the character I described miiiiight have depression. I'm not quite sure...

• .audrey michelle.

*Crosses fingers*

Let's hope I get it right!

XD

• .audrey michelle.

Depression... my guess

• -Foxmillionaire-

K thanks :)

• Glytch Montoya

If it helps, look for word choices that seem unusual... Certain phrases that don't really seem to fit together... Maybe some odd descriptions?

• -Foxmillionaire-

I'll try and figure it out again. :/

• Glytch Montoya

Not until somebody ON THIS SITE figures it out.

...Besides, I already showed it to my closest friends.

• -Foxmillionaire-

Why don't you show this to your friends, maybe they can figure it out. But I guess even if they do you still wouldn't be willing to reveal the answer on WTW would you?

• Glytch Montoya

At least you're actually TRYING. I gave this little puzzle to see if anyone could come and figure it out...
    ...
    ...But nobody came...

Well, other than you. Thank you!

• -Foxmillionaire-

Have people still not guessed this? I thought they would by now.... Then again I'm not one to talk.

• -Foxmillionaire-

It was worth a shot.........

• Glytch Montoya

It's from a-[Bluetooth buzzes]
    Hang on one sec...
    (Hm? What's that? Oh, okay, I'll tell 'em.)
    Okay, so, I've just been informed by my puzzle advisers that I am not allowed to tell you that. Sorry!

• -Foxmillionaire-

What type of video game is this based off of?

• -Foxmillionaire-

Ya got me stumped. I know it's the wrong answer but I can't get Smash Bros out of my head....