Yummyyyyy

GiMarie

Jersey

Hi, I'm Gianna- I love when you leave feedback, so make sure to leave some!- Thank you all for everything- :D

I know I haven't written anything in about a year and I'm sorry. This year I have been struggling with some personal issues and I have a lot of homework in school but I will try my best to write more this year! So I'm really sorry but I just wanted you all to know there will be more writing!

Fire

2
        Is it morning already I thought as I wiped my sweaty forehead. It was the beginning of September and school was only a few days away. I slowly opened my eyes and my room was lit up as if all the lights were on but when I looked out the window it was pitch black. The only source of light was the apartment next door who seemed to still be awake. I stood up and turned around my eyes grew wide and the only thing that came out of my mouth was a scream.  
                                                                                 Earlier that day
    "The moving trucks are here!" I called from my empty room. I looked around my room one last time before running down the stairs to meet my brother and my mom loading the boxes into the big truck. The truck was all white but on both sides, it had a green logo that said Flash Moving.
    "Are you going to help or are you going to watch us do all the work?" Marcus asked sarcastically walking passed me.
    "Oh shut up," I told him while picking up a box sitting on the floor of a now empty room. My brother and I are twins we both have light brown hair and bright green eyes just like our dad. Our dad was in the army for 20 years until he died I try not to get upset because I personally believe that it's better to not be upset and accept what happened because the truth is no matter how upset we are it isn't going to bring him back.
   I raced my brother to the car but like always he beat me there and got to sit in the front. I sat down in the back seat and looked at the house I've lived in my whole life. I plugged my headphones into my iPhone 7 and put them into my ears. 

Note From ME- Don't worry I am still writing this. I am currently writing it on another document and when I'm done I will publish it! I will soon make a publishing date!

1